So we have been messaging a couple for a few days, very nice, lots of veris on their profile, and right after we give them our number to arrange a meeting they block us!!...confusing? Don't understand this site most days  |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
People just use no reply to equal no thanks, even if their individual tactics seem unusual at times, such as after giving your number.
You can offer feel gratitude that an obvious mismatch shows up as early as possible, to prevent more negativity further down the line. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *aandLoCouple 6 weeks ago
Southampton |
I think this happens sometimes when one half of the couple is chatting, getting excited and then the other sees the photo or something in the bio they're don't like.
Cue, "I don't want to meet them" and the talker is too cowardly to admit they hadn't checked with their other half before, so just blocks. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"So we have been messaging a couple for a few days, very nice, lots of veris on their profile, and right after we give them our number to arrange a meeting they block us!!...confusing? Don't understand this site most days " that happens a lot to me on here too. I report them and then block them too, just in case it's someone you know or someone you know that have been trying to prove it is you by getting your details, like address, number etc |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
 |
By *WB85Man 6 weeks ago
Staffordshire |
As other's have suggested. You've likely been talking to one half of the couple...they've got excited and carried away and not discussed it with their other half.
Its why on our couples account theres sometimes a delay in replying until both have seen pictures etc etc. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
It happens don’t get to concerned about it
It could be for various reasons beyond some comprehension
Maybe they know you
Maybe it’s just one half of that couple the other doesn’t know they are messaging you
Maybe they had aren’t as verified as you think ie all web cams or from years ago or not together anymore and one half is carrying on the account
Lots of variants |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"It’s horrible. Had this happen to us when we just started out.
Now we only give our number out after a cam veri with us, or an in-person social. "
Unfortunately the internet has is advantages and disadvantages
I now only meet at clubs it’s easier can chat see if compatible no awkwardness if you don’t meet anyone it’s never a wasted night out |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
The other day a person messaged me , I replied started communicating, however after being on porn hub I saw the same photos as their profile on there not the same person just shows you what depths of deception some go to. To deceive and get their own kicks , fantasise about it all I think? |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
It happens to me all the time.
Get into a nice conversation and think things are going well and then communication stops i message is everything OK and then block. It does not the confidence as its like what happened did I do something wrong. If I had done something wrong I would hope people would be grown up enough just to let me know.
The people who block after a initial hi from me I don't mind as you've not started to build a rapor with.
I Just think it's a factor of fab
Happy fabbing all |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"So we have been messaging a couple for a few days, very nice, lots of veris on their profile, and right after we give them our number to arrange a meeting they block us!!...confusing? Don't understand this site most days "
I have no idea, but that pussy is magnificent!  |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"So we have been messaging a couple for a few days, very nice, lots of veris on their profile, and right after we give them our number to arrange a meeting they block us!!...confusing? Don't understand this site most days "
As they blocked you just after you gave them your number it’s most likely they know you and realised when they put the number in their phone. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
I don’t know. People on here are generally crazy. I assume they’re high, d*unk, or due on, or whatever, then come on fab to act crazy.
I had a load of abuse from a woman about a week ago. I have absolutely no idea who she is. I’ve never spoken to her, I never looked at her profile or anything.
She sent me a load of abuse saying I was disgusting, it’s disgusting using a dead man’s pictures for my profile, and stuff like that.
I messaged her back saying “Errrrr, excuse me?!? What?!?”. She blocked me immediately.
I got a mate of mine to check her profile to try to ascertain who the fuck she was or if there was some sort of explanation. I have absolutely no clue. Her profile was fairly normal. I just put it down to being high. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"So we have been messaging a couple for a few days, very nice, lots of veris on their profile, and right after we give them our number to arrange a meeting they block us!!...confusing? Don't understand this site most days
As they blocked you just after you gave them your number it’s most likely they know you and realised when they put the number in their phone. "
This! |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"So we have been messaging a couple for a few days, very nice, lots of veris on their profile, and right after we give them our number to arrange a meeting they block us!!...confusing? Don't understand this site most days
As they blocked you just after you gave them your number it’s most likely they know you and realised when they put the number in their phone. "
This is what I was thinking, put you in the phone and came up as contact already exists, panicked about meeting Mike the electrician and blocked
I know this often happens after swapping face pics for some |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
Meh, it happens. A profile asked for pics of us then blocked us.
Don't pay it any mind. They were either not serious to begin with or in some cases the partner has chimed in and they're not interested.
There's a good 10 year age gap for ourselves so as you can imagine some ladies might fancy a fatter, balder man.  |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"Meh, it happens. A profile asked for pics of us then blocked us.
Don't pay it any mind. They were either not serious to begin with or in some cases the partner has chimed in and they're not interested.
There's a good 10 year age gap for ourselves so as you can imagine some ladies might fancy a fatter, balder man. "
I’m on my way  |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
» Add a new message to this topic