 |
By *WB85Man 4 days ago
Staffordshire |
I found viewing other peoples profiles, especially the popular ones gave me a few pointers.
But make it about you. Tell people who you are and what you have to offer other users.
Good luck. |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
It’s bland. Inoffensive. And gives no clue about who you really are.
Slightly better than leaving it blank. But not much.
Maybe talk about you as a person, rather than an interchangeable anonymous partner.
Drop in something that makes you stand out, gives people something to talk about.
Could be your choice of football team, the reason behind your tattoo designs or the crazy hobby you do at weekends, when not meeting people off fab.
It may discourage some people if you support one team rather than another, but it could lead to banter.
|
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"For me it's the cock and action shots, that aren't for me op.
Then your bio tells me not much about you and what you'd be offering. "
I have to second this. I do not want to see other people on your profile. (Some people like it I personally don’t) |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"For me it's the cock and action shots, that aren't for me op.
Then your bio tells me not much about you and what you'd be offering. "
I agree with this too.. seeing action shots on a profile means I go straight to block. I don’t really understand why guys put them on there? What do you feel it adds? |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
"We've just updated our profile with some new photos and a video
could we have some feedback it's a little bit more hardcore than we had before and should we lose the slightly video"
Lose the video!! |
Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote
or View forums list | | |
» Add a new message to this topic