FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Too many meets and veris!

Too many meets and veris!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickomxxx OP   Man  over a year ago

Wadebridge

Interested in other Fabbers view on this--have had some replies recently saying no thanks too many meets and verifications on my profile..

What do you think??

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

To each their own.

By *ark ph0enixWoman  over a year ago

stockton

20 over a 10yr period? What's the issue?

By *aven RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I had the same comment off a couple I was chatting to. I said ok and blocked them. If anyone doesn't like it they can block me or move on x

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

Not had that one get but do seem to be amassing the Veri's eeek!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The first meet you've got published is from early 2009 so over 10 years ago. You've only got verification's from 40 people so that's 4 verification's per year on average. The people who are saying you have too many either shouldn't be on a swingers site or maybe they're just using that as an excuse to not meet you.

Either way, I wouldn't worry about it and just carry on using the site how you want to.

Wadebridge

Thanks _aven red..appreciate your comment

Wadebridge

"To each their own. "

Thanks _naswingdress..each to their own indeed but it is kinda weird that people participate in a swinging site yet put odd limits on playing with experienced people..c'est la vie!

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Don't like the number of veris I have? Tough shit.

I try not to meet judgemental cockwombles.

Liverpool

"Thanks _aven red..appreciate your comment"

Some people won't chat if there are no veris, some moan if there are loads. Can't please or be attractive to everyone. Don't be worrying about it. As long as you are enjoying yourselves and not hurting anybody, keep doing as you are x

Wadebridge

"The first meet you've got published is from early 2009 so over 10 years ago. You've only got verification's from 40 people so that's 4 verification's per year on average. The people who are saying you have too many either shouldn't be on a swingers site or maybe they're just using that as an excuse to not meet you.

Either way, I wouldn't worry about it and just carry on using the site how you want to. "

Thanks Lee.. am not worried but wonder if my profile needs a facelift/refresh!

Wadebridge

"Thanks _aven red..appreciate your comment

Some people won't chat if there are no veris, some moan if there are loads. Can't please or be attractive to everyone. Don't be worrying about it. As long as you are enjoying yourselves and not hurting anybody, keep doing as you are x"

I intend to red Raven thanks

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

First people say they won’t meet you unless you have a verification now people are saying they won’t meet you because you have too many.Personally I have no problem meeting someone with a lot of varied verifications.I tend to display my verifications so that any one interested can see for themselves and make there own decisions.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Wouldn’t worry what anyone says ... either too

Little or too many ... block and move on

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Lots of veris....how very dare you, this is a swing site...You should have none

Some people need to get a grip on reality

Wadebridge

"Wouldn’t worry what anyone says ... either too

Little or too many ... block and move on "

Thanks Welshuns..

Wadebridge

"Lots of veris....how very dare you, this is a swing site...You should have none

Some people need to get a grip on reality "

My sentiments entirely Sparkles thanks

Wadebridge

"First people say they won’t meet you unless you have a verification now people are saying they won’t meet you because you have too many.Personally I have no problem meeting someone with a lot of varied verifications.I tend to display my verifications so that any one interested can see for themselves and make there own decisions."

Appreciate your comments Costas

Wadebridge

"20 over a 10yr period? What's the issue?"

Well i thought i was doing OK..its all fun anyway!

"The first meet you've got published is from early 2009 so over 10 years ago. You've only got verification's from 40 people so that's 4 verification's per year on average. The people who are saying you have too many either shouldn't be on a swingers site or maybe they're just using that as an excuse to not meet you.

Either way, I wouldn't worry about it and just carry on using the site how you want to.

Thanks Lee.. am not worried but wonder if my profile needs a facelift/refresh!"

Always good to keep changing things around as far as your profile goes.

I very rarely bother as I don't often meet through FAB, I use it to keep in contact with people that I meet at clubs or to arrange events at different clubs.

I've got something like 155 veri's this time around here on FAB in 5 years or so. The last time I was on I had over 200 in 5 years. But then I do have a tendency to go to quite a few clubs and actually meet people

Just people’s preference we are all different, personally I don’t look to much other than to know the profile is in fact meet verified and after that I don’t like to much detail in the verifications themselves. That’s just my preference

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

I'd have to agree I'm afraid

Wadebridge

"I'd have to agree I'm afraid"

??? but you dont meet!

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Interested in other Fabbers view on this--have had some replies recently saying no thanks too many meets and verifications on my profile..

What do you think?? "

Tell them to feck off, miserable trouts!

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

"Wouldn’t worry what anyone says ... either too

Little or too many ... block and move on

Thanks Welshuns.."

By *oneyjule65Couple  over a year ago

Halifax

"Not had that one get but do seem to be amassing the Veri's eeek!!!"

US too but I think verifications are good also introduces you to potentially other people ..

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"First people say they won’t meet you unless you have a verification now people are saying they won’t meet you because you have too many.Personally I have no problem meeting someone with a lot of varied verifications.I tend to display my verifications so that any one interested can see for themselves and make there own decisions.

Appreciate your comments Costas"

No problem mate.You said that perhaps your profile could do with a facelift.If you decide to go that way have a look at some of the other guys profiles with recent verifications to give you some ideas on how to refresh your profile or dare I say it ask for some profile advice.Best of luck with whatever you decide

Halifax

42 in 60 meets for us in 5 months not all play meets though..

"Interested in other Fabbers view on this--have had some replies recently saying no thanks too many meets and verifications on my profile..

What do you think?? "

Some go back to 2009 think it's more to do with guys and TVs

loads of veris is an indication of:

a. Popularity.

b. Reliability.

c. That people aren't ashamed to admit that they met you.

Not everyone reverifies repeat meets. Not everyone admits that one time when they were cottaging and took 40 cocks in a bareback gangbang. Not everyone is the lovechild of Judges Rinder and Judy. Not everyone fucks every veri, some can be *gasp* social!

People will use whatever excuse they want. A lucky escape for you mate...

Ignore and move on, it’s a swinging site at the end of the day and swinging generally involves group sex or swopping of partners.

"Ignore and move on, it’s a swinging site at the end of the day and swinging generally involves group sex or swopping of partners."

"Don't like the number of veris I have? Tough shit.

I try not to meet judgemental cockwombles."

l

Totally, we’ve never worried about people who dislike the fact we’ve had a fair few meets, we make no excuses, we are here for fun, simple x

By *earded_kent_GentMan  over a year ago

ashford

I don’t see the problem with it either, this is a swingers website so people will meet at some point.

Lucky you I say!!

I can’t get a social never mind a verification ????

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Those who have not got the verifications just jealous lol

Wouldn't worry about it and move on.

The last thing I ask ... In fact I never ask anyone how many verifications they have had when I play in clubs.

Wadebridge

"I don’t see the problem with it either, this is a swingers website so people will meet at some point.

Lucky you I say!!

I can’t get a social never mind a verification ????"

Stay with it and keep an open mind and you will have some fun!

Wadebridge

"Wouldn't worry about it and move on.

The last thing I ask ... In fact I never ask anyone how many verifications they have had when I play in clubs.

"

Thanks eski for your comment--i dont get my fun at clubs, virtual desert down here!

Wadebridge

"Those who have not got the verifications just jealous lol"

Thats an interesting spin on this, hadnt really occurred to me..thanks.

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

One of the problems is fab only says you've been on over a year. I've been on 5yrs and have 234 veris off 164 people so a lot are repeats and as I dj at cupids I get a lot that are just social xx

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Fuck em, that's what I say

Wadebridge

"One of the problems is fab only says you've been on over a year. I've been on 5yrs and have 234 veris off 164 people so a lot are repeats and as I dj at cupids I get a lot that are just social xx"

Well i guess then that the real players and swingers would be aware of that time thing..

Wadebridge

"Fuck em, that's what I say "

A woman of similar mind..thanks for your comment Minne

x

Over that period of time that's not too many. If someone was here for 2 months with that many and they were all sex meets then I would probably give them wide berth but over that many years it's nothing

Thanks eski for your comment--i dont get my fun at clubs, virtual desert down here!"

I'd feel a lot more comfortable with someone with many verification over time that someone with none if I was looking to play private btw. Only because someone who's a swinger who understands the etiquette of swinging is going to understand me better than someone who's only been here 3 ticks and doesn't have a clue

Which ought to be a thread in its own rights as the etiquette is very different to when I started.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

In some cases it may be a convenient excuse, after all you do have a lot. Often people are not to forward with giving the real reasons why. Often lie for genuinely nobel reason to not cause hurt or upset. For example there are a lot of people who don't want to play with people who play with Tv's, but no one wants to be seen as intolerant so may use an excuse like too many veris out of politeness. At the end of the day if your not for them, their not for you. And by the looks of it your not missing out.

In a town Fab forgot

"I'd have to agree I'm afraid

??? but you dont meet!"

Irony.........

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

You just can't win on here some won't meet if you have none then you have to many just enjoys yourselfs ffs

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I had one guy, complain my verifications are all meets and no playing. That's because I don't play a lot and the few people I have are concerned about displaying me as they don't want to restrict their chances with women or couples who don't like bisexuals.

Doesn't matter what you do, someone will complain, so F#ck them

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

I really don't think you have that many veris OP, I have quite a few more than that. It's spaced out quite a lot.

If anything, if someone isn't happy with it it shows you're not compatible so it's good that you find out know.

I'd agree and echo the general "you'll never please everyone so keep being true to you" sentiment.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

What do you think?? "

On average you have 2 meets per year. That is not excessive.

By *andKBCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

It wouldn't bother us. We judge whether we would meet on someone's profile not the veris!!

We've been here since Xmas and have a few. And we play at parties so a lot of people haven't veried. I do love the grope cage at secrets which can be a few people in one night.

People play how they choose and others should stop judging

In a town Fab forgot

"I really don't think you have that many veris OP, I have quite a few more than that. It's spaced out quite a lot.

If anything, if someone isn't happy with it it shows you're not compatible so it's good that you find out know.

I'd agree and echo the general "you'll never please everyone so keep being true to you" sentiment. "

This one speaks with wise words.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I really don't think you have that many veris OP, I have quite a few more than that. It's spaced out quite a lot.

I'd agree and echo the general "you'll never please everyone so keep being true to you" sentiment.

This one speaks with wise words. "

Agreed!

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"I had the same comment off a couple I was chatting to. I said ok and blocked them. If anyone doesn't like it they can block me or move on x"

Agreed!

If people are looking for a relationship then maybe. But we see FABs as a swinging site. Veris are great as we can see what you are into & what you like. If it matches us we'll take if further, if not there's no point trying to meet.

So the more veris the better as far as we are concerned. We'd rather meet experienced swingers than 'daters'.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

What do you think?? "

It’s daft to make a decision based on numbers.

By *reygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

think it is the time span that you get the over.you could get 6 veries from a one night meet in a club .[wich means you where there for a night ]we look to see if you have them from a few years ago spaced out regular more chance of being a player

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

Who cares! So long as you are having fun! I’ve got a fair few veris and if that puts people off, cest la vie!

In a town Fab forgot

What do you think?? "

Probably best I don't show my verification summary then.

*is there a tart emoji?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Some people are totally ignorant about veris and don't read what the are actually for. Most of mine are from socials, clubs and repeat meets. Yes, I have quite a few in the four years I've been here. Judgemental people, I don't want to meet them either. As far as I'm concerned, they probably shouldn't be here if that's their attitude. I keep my summary hidden and only display one or two recent ones.

By *ettyboop61Woman  over a year ago

St Neots

Thanks eski for your comment--i dont get my fun at clubs, virtual desert down here!"

Loads of clubs in and around London

I can't see your profile but it seems a little strange for someone to say too many veris! If a person goes to socials, clubs, or parties you can amass a lot of veris without having actually played with them all! Maybe a bad call or an excuse on their part?

"I can't see your profile but it seems a little strange for someone to say too many veris! If a person goes to socials, clubs, or parties you can amass a lot of veris without having actually played with them all! Maybe a bad call or an excuse on their part? "
I said some veris going back to 2009 that's almost the 20th century

By *agmanMan  over a year ago

Cockermouth

OP

You can see, just from all the differing opinions in the above replies that it would be impossible to tweak your profile (which i haven't read, by the way) to cater for everybody elses needs - so, by all means freshen it up - but at the same time - keep it true to yourself.

I’m constantly amazed at how people in this lifestyle can be so narrow minded and judgemental - and have no qualms or reservations about making their judgements known - those type of people i would rather avoid anyway. Too uptight.

We have had this a couple of times and we giggle about it.

In the long run this is about swinging and having fun

Alot of our veris are repeat meets as we have made great friends and meet up more than once.

Some are from meeting people at house parties and clubs and have been social only.

In the long run if it puts people off they are not the sort of people we want to he friends with anyway

I try not to meet judgemental cockwombles."

I'm one of those. I won't meet people with more than 4 sex veris showing on their profile.

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Are they worried about your health?

From our point of view, there is increased risk of catching something from the person who has a lot of verifications... but from the other side, you can play with the person with one verification and catch something too.

But We do not know why, we personally do not want to play with someone who has over 60 verification. And we do not check how these are spread in the time. Just checking the number. Maybe because we are here little bit over a year and this will change in the future.

I know the couples who have earned 100 in one year. For us this is way to much. Even if organising a private party every week.

Maybe we would just feel shy when approaching a people with huge experience. How we could surprise them if they tried everything already?

We would feel like a piece of meat.

Plus increased chance of catching something.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

What do you think?? "

If they are saying you have too many.... then we are screwed lol!

I am not put off necessarily by the quantity but definitely am by the quality, depending on who they have gone with and what they have done in bed.

"Are they worried about your health?

From our point of view, there is increased risk of catching something from the person who has a lot of verifications... but from the other side, you can play with the person with one verification and catch something too.

But We do not know why, we personally do not want to play with someone who has over 60 verification. And we do not check how these are spread in the time. Just checking the number. Maybe because we are here little bit over a year and this will change in the future.

I know the couples who have earned 100 in one year. For us this is way to much. Even if organising a private party every week.

Maybe we would just feel shy when approaching a people with huge experience. How we could surprise them if they tried everything already?

Plus increased chance of catching something."

Like getting pregnant only takes once to get an sti! Lol

***Maybe we would just feel shy when approaching a people with huge experience. How we could surprise them if they tried everything already? ***

The increased chances of catching something is not really a well thought out argument in our eyes.

We have a lot of social veries on our profile because we attend house parties and it's easy to pick up to or so veris from just being friendly and chatting at a house party.

We have more social veries than play veries and the play veries are regular play partners in the main

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"

Totally with you there

What do you think?? "

Fuck them

In a town Fab forgot

I'm one of those. I won't meet people with more than 4 sex veris showing on their profile. "

You're not judgemental.

I can see the logic. The more veris, the more meets, the more meets, the greater the chance one of them had an sti.

In reality it only takes one meet to get an sti. I'd be more concerned with those that are openly into bareback but that's a whole new can o worms!

"I can see the logic. The more veris, the more meets, the more meets, the greater the chance one of them had an sti.

In reality it only takes one meet to get an sti. I'd be more concerned with those that are openly into bareback but that's a whole new can o worms!"

Do you honestly believe that those into casual sex are only meeting for sex through fab?

Really??

I get what you're saying about bareback sex though,that's a big no no from us

By *usie4uTV/TS  over a year ago

Havant

Please just ignore them and enjoy

I have a few people both here and in fab guys who say I am difficult and make excuses to meet them

I have to plan my meets ahead as I am married and work full time and can only meet 2 or 3 times a month

Yet I have a lot of verifications and not social ones

So go enjoy and ignore them

Their loss not yours

Xxxxxx

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

[Removed by poster at 11/07/19 11:36:45]

I'm one of those. I won't meet people with more than 4 sex veris showing on their profile.

You're not judgemental. "

But you agree I'm a cockwomble.

Teesside

I'm one of those. I won't meet people with more than 4 sex veris showing on their profile. "

Does the meant let's say they have 30 verifications (over half from socials and spread over many years) but the only display 3 sex veris are they then ok to meet?

Or is it once the get to 4 sex veris in total then they are no good?

Or is it a per year thing so if they have had 4 sex veris in a 1 year period then I guess they are no good but say it's only 3 sexual meets per year would that then be ok?

Sorry genuinely curious and trying to get my head around it.

We consider ourselves still new to swinging only since March 19 and we have approx 6 sex veries so even though we are new and still relatively inexperienced if we go by the 4 sex veris max then we would mean we are no good by my understanding.

Cheers KJ x

By *museBouche31Woman  over a year ago

Reigate

I would perhaps suggest that those meeting and playing more regularly -experienced and well seasoned swingers- are also more likely to get regularly tested?

If you are hardly meeting or rarely playing (and only ever safe sex) the perception could be that the risk of sti is also lower, therefore less need for testing?

As previously stated by others, low number of veris only gives an indication of people met through Fabs. They could be hooking up on tinder every week for bb sex.

I like to read veris as it gives you a bit of a picture of what they are like & who they like.

There will always be risk associated with this lifestyle and each of us choose differently how to rationalise and manage it.

But I love my veris, as they make me smile with some happy, hot memories!

lol we would bet that all our meets don’t feel like a piece of meat, hence multiple hook ups with the same people, to intimate that you are more likely to catch something from people with loads of verifications, doesn’t equate, we are tested regularly, practise safe sex and people can see who we’ve played with, we’d actually avoid people with little veris who play infrequently as they are less likely to take there sexual health seriously (our opinion) or try to initiate unsafe sex (our experience) than seasoned well verified swingers

It’s fine we can reduce our verifications down to 59 and hide our summary, you’d have been non the wiser!!! But we are honest people and honestly you’d be of no interest to us xxx

Does the meant let's say they have 30 verifications (over half from socials and spread over many years) but the only display 3 sex veris are they then ok to meet?

Or is it a per year thing so if they have had 4 sex veris in a 1 year period then I guess they are no good but say it's only 3 sexual meets per year would that then be ok?

We consider ourselves still new to swinging only since March 19 and we have approx 6 sex veries so even though we are new and still relatively inexperienced if we go by the 4 sex veris max then we would mean we are no good by my understanding.

Cheers KJ x

"

No it doesn't mean you're 'no good'. It just means I wouldn't meet you.

4 sex veris showing, whatever the time frame. 10 days or 10 years.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Gangbangs aren't for everyone. If you contacted me asking to meet, one quick look at your veris would tell me we're not compatible as I prefer someone regular who has the time to give me, not just in person, but in conversation too, which someone who meets more prolifically wouldn't have. It's no judgement on your choices, just an acknowledgement of incompatibility.

The amount of veris does not bother us but they are a couple of local people we avoid anyone that has been with them purely from a sexual health point of view condoms are good but not fool proof especially with herpes

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Gangbangs aren't for everyone. If you contacted me asking to meet, one quick look at your veris would tell me we're not compatible as I prefer someone regular who has the time to give me, not just in person, but in conversation too, which someone who meets more prolifically wouldn't have. It's no judgement on your choices, just an acknowledgement of incompatibility. "
I am a gangbang girl yet also manage to have the conversation and intimacy with numerous people... so it doesn't mean that just because someone is into one thing... they don't so other things x

Teesside

Cheers KJ x

4 sex veris showing, whatever the time frame. 10 days or 10 years. "

Apologies no good was a poor choice of words none compatible would have been better.

Thank you for replying again I'm just curious.

So you said anybody who has had 4 sexual meets be it in 10 months or 10 years that's to many to meet. Does that then not rule out 99% of swingers? The only people who haven't had 4 sexual meets are going to be those who are literally brand new to swinging and just starting out on their swinging journey. So is it just those new to the game people that you would meet?

Or is it about the number of sexual veris displayed and not the number of sexual veris someone has had. For example if somebody had a verification summary saying 20 verifications but they only actually display 2 of those verifications that were for sexual meets and the other 18 veris were hidden. Would the example be compatible?

Cheers KJ x

Cheers KJ x

4 sex veris showing, whatever the time frame. 10 days or 10 years. "

You stick to your guns, you always do x

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

, be prepared to reap what you sow.

Cheers KJ x

4 sex veris showing, whatever the time frame. 10 days or 10 years.

Apologies no good was a poor choice of words none compatible would have been better.

Thank you for replying again I'm just curious.

So you said anybody who has had 4 sexual meets be it in 10 months or 10 years that's to many to meet. Does that then not rule out 99% of swingers? The only people who haven't had 4 sexual meets are going to be those who are literally brand new to swinging and just starting out on their swinging journey. So is it just those new to the game people that you would meet?

Or is it about the number of sexual veris displayed and not the number of sexual veris someone has had. For example if somebody had a verification summary saying 20 verifications but they only actually display 2 of those verifications that were for sexual meets and the other 18 veris were hidden. Would the example be compatible?

Cheers KJ x"

Yes, 'non compatible' is what I meant anyway.

It's your second example- the number of veris showing. I'm happy meeting people who have met 1 or 1,000 people. People don't just meet on here. They may have no veris but have met many at clubs.

It's just that the veris are showing, that's all. I'm not the type of person that they are looking for.

In a town Fab forgot

You're not judgemental.

But you agree I'm a cockwomble. "

I never said a word.

You know I luvs yer.

Im not TripAdvisor nor Argos.. dont need thousnds of reviews and credits.

Very subjective anyway

Liverpool

Some people like them, some people don't. Move on or block if you don't, engage if you do. A profile can never appeal to everyone, there will be aspects that won't be for everyone. I personally like mine, I have a lot from socials, big group socials, clubs and meets. Run your own profile how you see fit and it will hopefully attract like minded people x

What do you think?? "

I'm not hear to get laid.

I got a blow job a few days ago conviniently offline.

I didn't need to travel to Nottingham.

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

Plus increased chance of catching something.

I would perhaps suggest that those meeting and playing more regularly -experienced and well seasoned swingers- are also more likely to get regularly tested?

If you are hardly meeting or rarely playing (and only ever safe sex) the perception could be that the risk of sti is also lower, therefore less need for testing?

As previously stated by others, low number of veris only gives an indication of people met through Fabs. They could be hooking up on tinder every week for bb sex.

I like to read veris as it gives you a bit of a picture of what they are like & who they like.

There will always be risk associated with this lifestyle and each of us choose differently how to rationalise and manage it.

But I love my veris, as they make me smile with some happy, hot memories!"

This

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

My veris are plenty and varied.

I’ve met people for socials and play in a number of locations. To me veris confirm people are real, do turn up and give a few clues as to what they like so maybe worth while getting in touch.

Like others, I have my own personal filters and no go areas when I see something I’m not comfortable with or about.

I find the private notes a godsend as I can summarise the next time I look at them. They usually say ‘no bi guys or beards’ so I just click back and ignore them.

Also have a fair few people who look at my veris and then get in contact the people who left them hoping for a meet. Normally it’s single guys doing it...

MHG

You're not judgemental.

But you agree I'm a cockwomble.

I never said a word.

You know I luvs yer. "

"I can see the logic. The more veris, the more meets, the more meets, the greater the chance one of them had an sti.

In reality it only takes one meet to get an sti. I'd be more concerned with those that are openly into bareback but that's a whole new can o worms!

Do you honestly believe that those into casual sex are only meeting for sex through fab?

Really??

I get what you're saying about bareback sex though,that's a big no no from us "

I didn't say I agreed with the logic, just that a understand the logic.

Aside from that though your counter logic doesn't really hold water either. If someone has 500 veris on fab, they have probably met a lot on other sites too. Conversely if they have 2 veris, the chances are they've not had 500 meets through Tinder / POF etc.

I received a message from a female who had 99 veris (maxed out).

My spidey sense started tingling .... put me right off. Landmines

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman  over a year ago

London

"I received a message from a female who had 99 veris (maxed out).

My spidey sense started tingling .... put me right off. Landmines "

Did you read them or count them?

London

What do you think??

I'm not hear to get laid.

I got a blow job a few days ago conviniently offline.

I didn't need to travel to Nottingham.

"

What an achievement!

"I received a message from a female who had 99 veris (maxed out).

My spidey sense started tingling .... put me right off. Landmines

Did you read them or count them? "

Hehe I read a couple and in case you wasn’t aware there is a counter present on the profiles ..... The crazy thing is she sounded like my kind of playmate.

But alas I’ve grown very attached to my dick over the years and call me sentimental but I wouldn’t like to see it drop off one day

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

What do you think?? "

Fuck ‘em

(Pun intended )

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

We've been told this too a few times. When you look..most of them are social verifications from people we chatting with in the club.

X

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Hide a few if you feel you are losing some meets, but remember you maybe gaining a few cos you have a fair few..

More veris the better.

Better chance of a meet.

And prob say if they great in bed!

I have a few in a short time!

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

You only see the veries people want you to see,so someone who shows 10 maybe hiding another 50.

Take no notice op,you are using the site as intended.

What do you think?? "

No problem here

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

What do you think?? "

We like to think even if we swing the people we swing with wouldn’t fuck just anyone. That they would go to a club have a nice time chatting and leave happy but if they pull great. Just don’t want to be just another shag. If you shag 20 people a month we don’t really fancy that.

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Couldn’t care less. If someone thinks they know how many people I have met or fucked (because they’re not the same) from my verifications, and it bothers them then it’s entirely up to them to not meet me.

I’m often amused when someone messages me just to tell me that though. Like I care what they happen to think.

V x

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

Either way, I wouldn't worry about it and just carry on using the site how you want to. "

exactly correct ... verifications are one window into who you are , people on this site should be the adults they say they are

If you have an odd number of veris them I'm not interested. Even them out and I'll show interest

In a town Fab forgot

"If you have an odd number of veris them I'm not interested. Even them out and I'll show interest "

Just meet couples.

By *inchyorksMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

I have been told this plenty of times, so I hid summary and trimmed down veri's I display, although if asked I will always tell the truth.

It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't thing, people get hung up on different things.

Maybe they didn't want a bi man ?

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

Not so much bothered about how many Veris but do tend to judge on the content .... so if it’s all bareback and cream pie fests.... I wouldn’t be interested

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Never been told we have to many, we have been on Fab a few years and lots are socials from clubs etc. We never get the people who only have one or two in a year or more lol so each to their own

I guess they could be jealous of you so do it out of spite

By *uilder506Man  over a year ago

bognor

What do you think?? "

m

It dose put me off some profiles

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Some real immature comments on here.

Funnily enough a well verified lady told me on the telephone that some dude was bitching about me to her last night and how I have WAY too many Veri’s and people should steer clear.

A vast majority of my veris are merely social ones, lovely comments from lovely people. I’m very flattered when people want to leave them.

What do you think?? "

I agree it is a turn off

"20 over a 10yr period? What's the issue?"

People do not know from reading tge profile the figure is over a 10 year period though do they?

In order to establish tbis they have to read a little further, the initial number is the first thing they will notice and i imagine this stops them from wanting to get know the OP further. Just hide your verification summary and post 4 or 5 of your most recent verifications. Nobody needs to know what happened 10 years ago, it seems that you wear them like a badge of honour and May be this is putting people off.... Just a suggestion but you couod try it and see what happens x

Don’t give a crap that some judgemental idiots don’t like we have loads of verifications it’s great as they will avoid us, most are play meets, a small amount from when we ran a club night, always cracks us up on these threads when people say “I’ve got loads but most are social” blah blah blah, why are you justifying yourself to anyone? To be honest maybe we could hide loads of them but cannot be bothered spending hours doing that and we have what we have so just concentrate on other stuff....

"Don’t give a crap that some judgemental idiots don’t like we have loads of verifications it’s great as they will avoid us, most are play meets, a small amount from when we ran a club night, always cracks us up on these threads when people say “I’ve got loads but most are social” blah blah blah, why are you justifying yourself to anyone? To be honest maybe we could hide loads of them but cannot be bothered spending hours doing that and we have what we have so just concentrate on other stuff...."

It makes me sad when people feel they need to say X amount are just socials. If they don't like them they're just not compatible.

I like people having their profile how they want it. Like attracts like. You will attract people who are similar, and put off those who aren't.

Each to there own we say, it wouldn't stop us at all we have friends with a few veris yet know they probably meet more than most...also friends who have loads but most are social meets...what do people want..its hard to say..every one has there own ideal..

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

I wouldn't regard your profile as having too many veris don't read them anyway. You have other qualities that stand out including being bi and showing your face (all good things) so screw the rest of them !

Halifax

"More veris the better.

Better chance of a meet.

And prob say if they great in bed!

I have a few in a short time!"

Agreed..

Can I be number 21 x

"20 over a 10yr period? What's the issue?

People do not know from reading tge profile the figure is over a 10 year period though do they?"

Yes they can. Every veri has a date. What is it you can’t see?

By *orthcoupleXXXCouple  over a year ago

Durham

[Removed by poster at 17/07/19 06:43:03]

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

People do not know from reading tge profile the figure is over a 10 year period though do they?

Yes they can. Every veri has a date. What is it you can’t see? "

I think they are referring to the bit on the profile that says over a year, doesn't specify how long in years you've been on fab. Would be good if it did though.

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

We have meet verifications in double figures.

That doesn't include play meets in clubs where we don't give or receive a verification.

The summary shown on Fab doesn't mean much.

We show our verifications for a couple of days after a meet, then hide them, along with the summary.

We only need the green tick.

M

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Probably just an excuse used not to meet. Not fussed on singles with pics of women in profile, but that's my opinion

By *eavenlyWoman  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Wouldn't worry, as others have said it could be a way of saying no thanks.

Personally I ask not to be verified.

Not interested in Veris. Dont need them. The people I meet are genuine as am I.

Yes they can. Every veri has a date. What is it you can’t see?

I think they are referring to the bit on the profile that says over a year, doesn't specify how long in years you've been on fab. Would be good if it did though. "

I get that but a quick look at the veri’s, which is what we talking about here, would show that. If you’re looking at a profile, you’re going to read the verifications, surely..

By *horehouseprincessWoman  over a year ago

small town near Munich

If you have no veris you are fake. And then you can have too many and have been "ridden like fuck" - or at least thats what I've been told. Cant win

Veris and status updates for some are a way of bragging, I personally would rather not know and Base decisions on social meets and chatting, they don't matter too much for guys anyway, for women they are meant to tell them the guy was reliable, pleasant and accurate to his profile, details of the fun that was had are not needed, so in summing up yes dependent on what's written and how many veris and the timescale the veris are given in is a definite factor in whether you would want to meet them irrespective of the lifestyle, organised social event meets are obviously an exception

"If you have no veris you are fake. And then you can have too many and have been "ridden like fuck" - or at least thats what I've been told. Cant win "

Chester

"Veris and status updates for some are a way of bragging, I personally would rather not know and Base decisions on social meets and chatting, they don't matter too much for guys anyway, for women they are meant to tell them the guy was reliable, pleasant and accurate to his profile, details of the fun that was had are not needed, so in summing up yes dependent on what's written and how many veris and the timescale the veris are given in is a definite factor in whether you would want to meet them irrespective of the lifestyle, organised social event meets are obviously an exception "

Yes but if every very is full on grim graphic description, meets with dubious people ie barebackers a no for us and also no social meets (shag n go only) then we'd have no interest

"Veris and status updates for some are a way of bragging, I personally would rather not know and Base decisions on social meets and chatting, they don't matter too much for guys anyway, for women they are meant to tell them the guy was reliable, pleasant and accurate to his profile, details of the fun that was had are not needed, so in summing up yes dependent on what's written and how many veris and the timescale the veris are given in is a definite factor in whether you would want to meet them irrespective of the lifestyle, organised social event meets are obviously an exception

Yes but if every very is full on grim graphic description, meets with dubious people ie barebackers a no for us and also no social meets (shag n go only) then we'd have no interest "

Well yes my point exactly

Chester

"Veris and status updates for some are a way of bragging, I personally would rather not know and Base decisions on social meets and chatting, they don't matter too much for guys anyway, for women they are meant to tell them the guy was reliable, pleasant and accurate to his profile, details of the fun that was had are not needed, so in summing up yes dependent on what's written and how many veris and the timescale the veris are given in is a definite factor in whether you would want to meet them irrespective of the lifestyle, organised social event meets are obviously an exception

Yes but if every very is full on grim graphic description, meets with dubious people ie barebackers a no for us and also no social meets (shag n go only) then we'd have no interest Well yes my point exactly "

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I got told by someone a couple of weeks ago that he wouldn't meet me because I had "excessive verifications" - this was from a man that had just 1 and that was 2 years ago.

What do you think?? "

These numpties need to look up swinging in the Oxford. My question is, what are they doing on here?

What do you think?? "

You are such a man whore with all of those verifications ha ha .

By *ottoofarMan  over a year ago

around and about

What do you think??

These numpties need to look up swinging in the Oxford. My question is, what are they doing on here? "

Absolutely this!

Maybe display recent ones

I think it shows yr genuine

By *iveshowcouple2Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Frankly the more verifications the better. Personally we are looking to meet swingers not born again Christians.

You cannot win on that one. Some say they want to see verifications to know you are genuine and others moan and say if you have a lot they will not meet you. But in the end it’s up to them if they want to meet you but some just use that as a excuse

By *i KinkyThorntonCouple  over a year ago

THORNTON-CLEVELEYS

we go to clubs on average 3 or 4 times a month sometimes more

so if we are going to clubs we intend on playing so we are going to accumulate some veris a long the way but each to their own but they are a great way of gauging what people are really like xx

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Don’t know how many we have, I know there are a number of repeat veris so we must be doing something right.

Well on different levels....

I'll admit, when i was meeting, too many verifications (unless they were event socials) would put me off. But i was looking for someone who was looking for regular. Too many said to me that they were heavily involved in the swinging scene, so they were not for me. I wouldn't worry too much. It just shows that not everyone is looking for the same thing on here. Enjoy your experience the way you enjoy and others will enjoy their experiences in the way they like

Holly

"Frankly the more verifications the better. Personally we are looking to meet swingers not born again Christians.

"

How many verifications do proper swingers have? More than 10?

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"Frankly the more verifications the better. Personally we are looking to meet swingers not born again Christians.

How many verifications do proper swingers have? More than 10?"

That's a reasonable number if they've only been on the site for 2 days

Aberdeen

The more the better

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Do you remember a fair few years ago when BrightonSteve asked if anyone had the magic 500 veris on a forum post ?

At the time we had about 475 so I posted we weren’t far off , and two weeks later we hit it so I bumped it .

We got loads of grief for that as I recall , particularly as we accumulated the last ten in a graveyard one night

Aberdeen

Do you remember a fair few years ago when BrightonSteve asked if anyone had the magic 500 veris on a forum post ?

At the time we had about 475 so I posted we weren’t far off , and two weeks later we hit it so I bumped it .

We got loads of grief for that as I recall , particularly as we accumulated the last ten in a graveyard one night "

It appears that might put some folks with a delicate disposition off.

However we are intrigued

By *ocky-boyMan  over a year ago

All over

You have one veri by cam, a couple from the same people, over ten years that’s not a lot really.

Some people don’t look at the small print as to speak and probably think you met them all in a short period of time making you look a bit of a man slut, which many people are not so keen on.

Over that amount of time I’d be happy with half of that but just not that good at finding someone to meet unfortunately.

I wouldn’t worry too much about it, you seem to be doing just fine the way you are. Remember that you can’t please everybody.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

What I do and who I meet is my choice.

Gloucester

We got loads of grief for that as I recall , particularly as we accumulated the last ten in a graveyard one night

It appears that might put some folks with a delicate disposition off.

However we are intrigued "

I had put a post on here suggesting outdoor fun may be further enhanced by doing it in a graveyard . To cut a long story short it didn’t go down well with some of the forum at the time . The thread was pulled and I was severely chastised . C’est la vie as they say , this was a long time ago .

Anyway I put some pics of the fun we had in a graveyard a week or two later , and surprise surprise they were reported and deleted too .

But we did get about ten veris from fellow fab members after that night of fun

You're only just getting started!

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Okehampton

Does bother us if people dont want to meet us and want to judge us. Ours have built up over 10 years.

Why do some think they are holier than Thou on here. They need to look in a mirror and realise it's actually them, the same person on their profile actually on a SWINGING site.

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Okehampton

"

Well said

"Does bother us if people dont want to meet us and want to judge us. Ours have built up over 10 years.

Why do some think they are holier than Thou on here. They need to look in a mirror and realise it's actually them, the same person on their profile actually on a SWINGING site. "

Agreed, but we don’t care if people are bothered by the amount we have, we don’t want to meet those type of people anyway xx

We got loads of grief for that as I recall , particularly as we accumulated the last ten in a graveyard one night "

I thought you got to 499 then made a new profile.

Gloucester

"

We did that the time before we left !

And that’s the truth .

This time we hit the 500 then left and made a new profile . And not one social veri on either

And that’s the truth .

This time we hit the 500 then left and made a new profile . And not one social veri on either "

Disgusting. X

Gloucester

And that’s the truth .

This time we hit the 500 then left and made a new profile . And not one social veri on either

Disgusting. X "

I’d expect nothing less from someone who won’t meet anyone with more than 4 play meets !!!

What do you think??

If they are saying you have too many.... then we are screwed lol! "

Holy crap you are even worse lol.

By *ollipop77Couple  over a year ago

Sunny Manchester

At one point I had over 100 veris but most were from when I worked in a club and only a handful from people I had actually played with!

Don’t care how many a person has to be honest x

And that’s the truth .

Disgusting. X

I’d expect nothing less from someone who won’t meet anyone with more than 4 play meets !!!

"

I'd love to meet you both for a coffee.

London

50 in 18 months. Mostly from men. A mix of social and party ones. None from "meets".

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Oh yeah, I recall. It was for the ultra VIP section of my swingers club.

I also enjoyed the graveyard fallout

It reminded me of when I was a goff.

"To each their own.

Thanks _naswingdress..each to their own indeed but it is kinda weird that people participate in a swinging site yet put odd limits on playing with experienced people..c'est la vie!"

They should fuck whoever asks.

I can only be influenced by the meet how I get to that meet is of course my choice, veris can be gained through social meets and organised socials or over a period of years, so dependent on how they are gained surely is the crux for those that mind anyway