FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Discussing couples!

Discussing couples!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rPeachPiercedPrincess OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Me & L discussing couples we wanna chat with but are finding it difficult!

Either the male isn’t her type or I find something not quite right with the woman.

Do other couples have this problem?

But we know the right matches will come soon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah happens to us all the time

By *ittycock400Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Yes, it's a challenge to find a couple where everything clicks

It always happens with us but there isn't a rush and after a year we've found some nice local couples that we've started to chat too xx

By *aimeDWoman  over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

I find this hard enough as a single so I can imagine how hard it must be with two couples trying to find a perfect match with attraction all around

By *itvclaireTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

Had this problem when I had a couples profile too.

XX

Leeds

If only fab could make it easier searching for couples we like in other couples

By *ebootCouple  over a year ago

Telford

Yes, that 4 way attraction isn’t easy to find.

By *ncemoreroundthesunCouple  over a year ago

A town and place not in the UK

Would be good if there were more tick box options for couples.

But ultimately we need to chat as a group and see if there's an attraction socially and mentally.

Everyone has that perfect couple in their minds, until AI and cloning are cracked we need to be realistic and patient.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Yes 4 way attraction is hard! I find it easier at socials, seeing people at face value is much easier for me, fab is difficult trying to have a conversation without seeing people I find difficult.

Mrs

Finding couples is much harder for us than finding single guys (which is hard enough)

There does seem to be quite a lot of couples on Fab and in the lifestyle in general where the woman is attractive and her partner is a good ten to fifteen years older and unattractive.

We've only met one couple from Fab in five months of trying. We're having more success arranging meets with single guys we've met that have FWB's.

"Me & L discussing couples we wanna chat with but are finding it difficult!

Either the male isn’t her type or I find something not quite right with the woman.

But we know the right matches will come soon "

Can be difficult to find a four way attraction at times , but it does happen

By *helroyCouple  over a year ago

Skegness

yes same thing with us

[Removed by poster at 07/02/23 06:24:02]

In ITALY…..Trying to find couples for a 4 some or guys to meet for MMF is almost impossible ???? we’ve only managed to find two guys in 5 years. Couples I’ve actually found it’s much better meeting in person and the chemistry is actually much more important than the looks; although my wife is partial to young guys who are fit, or Ryan Renald types… she wouldn’t kick thor out of bed…. We did meet one couple Croatian though that made us feel as though we were dreaming…..

Absolutely. If you think about it from a statistical point of view, 1-1 relations online are hard enough to translate to the real world—the exponential nature of increasing that to 2-2 or 4-4 makes it near impossible to find that “glass slipper” fit. Or you wind up with someone “making do” or “taking one for the team” which ALWAYS leads to some resentment or drama later on down the line.

It really can be a daunting task if you let it be. Or you/we/one can just relax and understand that some day your prince or princess (or both) will come—and so will you too! :D

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

A constant problem. It's hard to find that 4 way vibing dynamic and connection. But great team work and great times rely on it. But when you find the right couple and connection is there its amazing fun.

Although oddly enough we find the hardest thing to find is the right single guy. We actually find we've had more success finding the right single ladies in our time than we do single guys.

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

This is the most common problem with the four way attraction. You will find people who you click with. It’s happened to us about 4 times in 5 years (two of those years were the pandemic so not as easy then!)

One of the biggest challenges! And we’re not even a swap couples so you swap couples must find it so tough!

By *ucifer And MazikeenCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

In the 18 months we have been on fab we have met more single females than couples on here. We have a lot more success in clubs and socials. As you get the chance to have a real conversation and interaction and can feel if there is a connection between all. Find that on fab we only ever talk to one half of the couple.

By *nubisIsisCouple  over a year ago

Field Of Reeds

Yeah we have had that problem as well we have found some couples that we both enjoy and are attracted to but most it’s not that way. I think it’s easier in clubs than it is on here as you can get a proper feel for the people

By *irty-pairCouple  over a year ago

South Essex

It’s tough. There has to be mutual attraction between four people, and to an extent, couples are more likely to have family responsibilities which makes getting something in the diary that much harder.

We tend to focus on clubs for precisely these reasons now (though we’re always up for a chat with a sexy couple on here to arrange a meet!)

By *landfordfabbersCouple  over a year ago

Blandford ish

It is hard but we try and reserve judgment until we have physically met personalities can be hugely different and that can change so much

By *eard and BoobsCouple  over a year ago

Portstewart

Yea think it happens to us all but just have patience and it will work itself out

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"It is hard but we try and reserve judgment until we have physically met personalities can be hugely different and that can change so much "

That's why we love club/parties and don't really arrange meets online. You really can't judge connection till you meet in person.

We're seen profiles of couples we really like and then bumped into them at a club and turns out they're not for us. Likewise we meet and had awesome times with couple in a club but seeing their profile afterwards we would not have been intrested based on only their profile.

Yes its quite difficult. We have a little bit of an age gap between us so find that the couples that are interested in one of us aren't necessarily interested in the other.

We find it easier at clubs as it allows personalities to come through which is so important

By *ustus555Couple  over a year ago

NG 21

"Yes its quite difficult. We have a little bit of an age gap between us so find that the couples that are interested in one of us aren't necessarily interested in the other.

We find it easier at clubs as it allows personalities to come through which is so important "

It is hard for all 4 to be attracted etc ,

we love having a social with couples as it’s a no pressure fun meet and yiu can usually have a laugh too x

NG 21

And when you add in that only one half of the cppl is bi, and we both smoke it narrows the chances even more.

Been on here over 2 years and only ever managed one successful meet.

We definitely find it much easier in clubs.

By *asques and boxersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

We have discussed this often over the years. We have come the conclusion that when you think about it just find two people that work together us difficult.

To times that by 2 more and then across both sets of individuals. It is never going to be easy.

Its a bit like prospecting for dimonds you shift a lor of gravel to find one diamond!!

Leeds

So I think it’s fair to say that everyone finds it difficult lol

We definitely aren’t a couple that will take one for the team. We have to both be attracted to the person we are swapping with.

NG 21

"We have discussed this often over the years. We have come the conclusion that when you think about it just find two people that work together us difficult.

To times that by 2 more and then across both sets of individuals. It is never going to be easy.

Its a bit like prospecting for dimonds you shift a lor of gravel to find one diamond!!"

Made us chuckle.

But a very fair analogy

By *eyeYCouple  over a year ago

Nr Leicester

Yup!!

By *ucks Couple UKCouple  over a year ago

Bucks

Alcohol helps. I know we get better looking the more people drink!

By *eardedMasterandCuntessCouple  over a year ago

Longcross

Try having a beard, seems that puts a lot of people off!

Yeah we found it difficult to find a couple with similar interests so just tend to focus on single men now.

It is a pain in the ass as sometimes the female ticks the boxes but the guy doesnt or were all on the same page but then were not what there lookin for lol to have all 4 click is hard to find but then theres the couples that just want to fuck for the sake of fuckin

NG 21

Exactly this. Not for us

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman  over a year ago

Naughty Lane

It's extremely hard to even start conversation on here.coz most of the time they don't answer to messages.

Now I just go to parties and not bothered with texting myself...ifbi find someone attractive I can have giggles but that's about it.

"It's extremely hard to even start conversation on here.coz most of the time they don't answer to messages.

Now I just go to parties and not bothered with texting myself...ifbi find someone attractive I can have giggles but that's about it."

That’s what we tend to do now. Expect its clubs for us. Feel it’s much easier to find what your looking for that way

By *idNorfolkcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Watton

Yes very difficult... and even more when we have been chatting to a couple and it turns out they only really find 1 of us attractive. It turns out can be a bit demoralising... kinda feels like a put down though we know its not meant like that.

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman  over a year ago

Naughty Lane

"It's extremely hard to even start conversation on here.coz most of the time they don't answer to messages.

Now I just go to parties and not bothered with texting myself...ifbi find someone attractive I can have giggles but that's about it.

That’s what we tend to do now. Expect its clubs for us. Feel it’s much easier to find what your looking for that way "

Thats the only way if you want to meet people these days and you can see straight away if there is attraction etc...no wasting time.

By *llaandGCouple  over a year ago

London

I think chatting with couples is always easy, however finding a couple you both want to play with is a bit more tricky! Lots of dynamics to consider but patience worth it.

E

By *ischiefManaged69Couple  over a year ago

Chorley

Is it finding couples to chat to that's hard, or finding couples to want to ride like ponies?

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Here's a couple of simple solutions for couples struggling to find couples they're both attracted to.

1. Instead of looking for couples just find two singles. That way there's no danger of finding you only fancy one half of a couple. Obviously the singles might need to fancy each other too, but if you go for hotties that'll probably be fine.

2. Everyone wears a mask or a maccies bag with eye holes cut out. That way nobody knows what anyone else looks like so there's not going to be any risk of you not fancying each other.

A

That’s what we tend to do now. Expect its clubs for us. Feel it’s much easier to find what your looking for that way

Thats the only way if you want to meet people these days and you can see straight away if there is attraction etc...no wasting time."

Definitely agree with that. We do prefer chatting with people then see what happenes I think it’s much more exciting the build up

Thats the only way if you want to meet people these days and you can see straight away if there is attraction etc...no wasting time."

Definitely agree with that. We do prefer chatting with people then see what happenes I think it’s much more exciting the build up

Needle in a haystack springs to our mind

Yes alllll the time but don't forget your trying to find a 4 way attraction and 4 way connection so that's not easy.

Miss S x

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Online, it's pretty tricky as you're looking at an objective tick box. The slightest thing can turn you off. At a social or club, it's so much easier. You're communicating with people as you find them, not as they want to be perceived through a poorly written bio or bad photos.

By *ove2Couple  over a year ago

colchester

"Online, it's pretty tricky as you're looking at an objective tick box. The slightest thing can turn you off. At a social or club, it's so much easier. You're communicating with people as you find them, not as they want to be perceived through a poorly written bio or bad photos. "

So true. That is why we like the club scene

By *reamers13Couple  over a year ago

North West

Yes absolutely!! So hard to find a couple we both like and likes us too

By *hirdTimesACharmCouple  over a year ago

northamptonshire

We suffer with the same issues

Leeds

It seems as if a lot of people are in the same boat.

Me & L are a new swinging couple (L has been doing it some years now) and I’m finding it easier in a club speaking to people.

These threads help. It’s always good to talk.

By *ischiefManaged69Couple  over a year ago

Chorley

It's much easier to form an attraction to people in person. People are nuanced and you can never translate who you are, into a handful of pics and a profile.

If meets are transactional for you, I'd guess it works well. If you're looking for a proper connection, it's easier to meet in person

Well that's my take on it anyway

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Yep I'm half a couple and it's tough for a few reasons.I'm straight and we find most couples want some fem play,then many profiles have no pics of the man or just his cock so it's becomes even harder to try and get 4 way attraction.

Often my partner likes the lady of a couple ,but when I finally see the male ,there's not often an attraction for me.

We find it easier to just go to a club if we want to meet together and keep our single profiles going too.

Leeds

"Yep I'm half a couple and it's tough for a few reasons.I'm straight and we find most couples want some fem play,then many profiles have no pics of the man or just his cock so it's becomes even harder to try and get 4 way attraction.

Often my partner likes the lady of a couple ,but when I finally see the male ,there's not often an attraction for me.

We find it easier to just go to a club if we want to meet together and keep our single profiles going too."

That’s what we tend to see a lot. Profiles with women but only a couple of pics of the male with cocks out so doesn’t give us much to go off sometimes. I felt the pain reading this lol

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

We only play with bi couples which makes it even harder..We always like to meet them first socially as we like to click with them on all levels and we find pictures to not always be accurate of how they look anyway.

We have had some amazing meets and met some brilliant people.It takes that little bit more effort but when it works it’s worth it ..

I used to find it really hard to message people. Now I just message, complimenting something about their profile etc if I feel like we're a good match.

Always happy to chat with you if you wanted

F

By *llaandGCouple  over a year ago

London

"Here's a couple of simple solutions for couples struggling to find couples they're both attracted to.

1. Instead of looking for couples just find two singles. That way there's no danger of finding you only fancy one half of a couple. Obviously the singles might need to fancy each other too, but if you go for hotties that'll probably be fine.

2. Everyone wears a mask or a maccies bag with eye holes cut out. That way nobody knows what anyone else looks like so there's not going to be any risk of you not fancying each other.

A "

Ahh, that McDonald's next to Kestrels is even more tempting!

G

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Yes but that's life.

Nr Leicester

We've found distance and aligning of diaries to be the larger stumbling blocks honestly.. Kid's, work etc. So as many have said parties and club's are are our go to's..

At least we'll have a laugh, a few drinks and a dance.

If nothing else we're always fine with fucking each other's brain's out there/after but generally both

Leeds

Well there is one way how to get people viewing your profile and interacting with you, upload sexy photos and vids

Nr Leicester

"Well there is one way how to get people viewing your profile and interacting with you, upload sexy photos and vids "

If that was in response to us Op, we have more than a few pics and videos on our profile Just taking a break atm.

By *illynillyCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Morning all, one of the reasons we go for 3somes these days...very tricky finding a 4 with mutual attraction...

By *ap-scarCouple  over a year ago

Sleaford

Morning everyone....Scarlett here. I think often as a couple it's difficult as we all have different preferences in who we may be looking for. Im sure for everyone a connection and being able to have a good time with eachother is important but being attracted is too. We don't class ourselves as fit/good looking couple we have mum/dad bods but we are proud of them and if we don't suit people we may suit someone

Leeds

I suppose it’s always gonna be hard to find a couple or even a single that you and your partner want to introduce to the bedroom

Suppose this is where conversations are key

Field Of Reeds

It is one thing we also don’t ever accept friends invites without chatting first or after a message

Field Of Reeds

Well we just had an awful message from a couple which have throughly landed them on our block list calling us and most couples on here weirdos because the male half runs the profile.

» Add a new message to this topic