FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > chat rooms

chat rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arandjas OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

why do folk go into directng rooms with no intention of speaking, just sit and peve, which means us folk who want to speak as well asperve cant get into te rooms, something deff needs to be doe about it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How about turning the Verified and Supporters rooms into verified n supporters directing rooms. That'll keep the shadow people out.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Maybe they are voyeurs. It isn't compulsory to chat

glasgow

that might work easy, and i know it isnt compulsory to chat rugby, but it is frustrating all the same when you have folk who nver put on a cam, never even say hi, bt stay all the same, even when yo say hi to them tey blank you, but that life i guess lol

"that might work easy, and i know it isnt compulsory to chat rugby, but it is frustrating all the same when you have folk who nver put on a cam, never even say hi, bt stay all the same, even when yo say hi to them tey blank you, but that life i guess lol"

Hit your block button.... no reason why you should be perved by someone who doesn't have the courtesy to say Hi x

glasgow

true, but save the block button for the real asses, which there are a few lol, especially in the directing rooms, but it s ust nice to say hi when you go in a room, even if you dont want to speak aftr that

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

We can understand your frustration, we find the same. One of the sites we used to be on had a chat room that kicked you out after 20 minutes inactivity. It was to stop people leaving their profile on and logged into chat when they went out shopping or some such thing. It stopped others getting in the room.

It also worked on the lurkers.. They had to speak (or put a full stop!) in the chat every now and then, or they were booted.. That was a great chat room, very busy and friendly. Shame they were bought out and they changed chat!!

"that might work easy, and i know it isnt compulsory to chat rugby, but it is frustrating all the same when you have folk who nver put on a cam, never even say hi, bt stay all the same, even when yo say hi to them tey blank you, but that life i guess lol"

Maybe they don't say 'hi' initially because they're new to the chat rooms? Maybe help if someone said 'hi' to them? It can be rather daunting in there, and very fast moving - I've certainly found that xx

glasgow

whenwe in chat roomwe tryto include people in cht, as we were neto it as well atn time, and i agree it is rather daunting, but bite the bullet and say hi, we might have just been lucky,but i dont think so, cos the bunch of folk we talk to are ll dead friendl and mad lol

I love the chatrooms n I'm a silouhette!! I fully engage and turn my cam on i happen to think I take crap photos n the cam gives me a better chance of someone liking me plus it's hard to download photos from an iPhone!!!!!! The worst 1s in chat are the people inevery bloody room

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"why do folk go into directng rooms with no intention of speaking, just sit and peve, which means us folk who want to speak as well asperve cant get into te rooms, something deff needs to be doe about it."

We have tried speaking, as in starting, or joining

in conversations...pointless..unless you have you boobs out your just ignored while the regulars steamroller their own conversations and private jokes ahead..so I (fem half of a couple) as much as I would love to chat am resigned to just sitting and watching..boring yes, but not half as boring as sitting there being ignored all evening.

"How about turning the Verified and Supporters rooms into verified n supporters directing rooms. That'll keep the shadow people out."

that sounds like a plan easy wud b much easier 4 us all 2 get in2 rooms have made some great friends in here an when u try 2 find them u cant always get in2 the same room as them this way they can easily b found. i agree with the going in2 rooms an ppl not speaking 2 u unless u are doing something found this alot when we 1st started so frustrating sometimes

By *ittlemorespiceCouple  over a year ago

North Cornwall

Arent the chatrooms there for everyone to be used as they wish? Also, I have only been in there once or twice and didnt know how to use it or what was going on. Its all quite fast moving and just flicked around trying to find out how to use it. I wasnt being rude not saying hi just too busy trying to work stuff out. Did decide that it wasnt really for me anyways but would suggest that people dont make assumptions and suggest they have more right to being in a room than others. This is a free site afterall.

Mistress x

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

"We have tried speaking, as in starting, or joining

in conversations...pointless..unless you have you boobs out your just ignored while the regulars steamroller their own conversations and private jokes ahead..so I (fem half of a couple) as much as I would love to chat am resigned to just sitting and watching..boring yes, but not half as boring as sitting there being ignored all evening."

This thread does show that many people in the chat can't find a way to get chatting and feel ignored. I'll bear that in mind next time I try and make sure to say hi to few people.

Agree with other comments about the chat being daunting and too fast moving to get into the flow.

I think that some stereotypes are being over played about the chat rooms, yes there are lots of wanking men in there but go in the non directing rooms and it's not like that, try general chat verified users or the lobby they normally less full easier to keep up with, and the people tend to be more talkative

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I sometimes go in and just watch in disbelief at some of the things people come out with to those on cams. Then it all comes clear why most of these people never get any meets.

Plus i've logged in many times, said 'Hi' approx 6 times never to even get a hello back.

If you want people to speak to you then perhaps therein lies the answer, go to the Chat room and not the Directing Room. I use the Chat Room mainly, sometimes Directing Room. I certainly don't have any issues with people who just watch and don't speak. Its a free world and a free site and each to their own if they just want to watch without speaking. We all have our own agenda's with what we want and get out of swinging and this site

"that might work easy, and i know it isnt compulsory to chat rugby, but it is frustrating all the same when you have folk who nver put on a cam, never even say hi, bt stay all the same, even when yo say hi to them tey blank you, but that life i guess lol

Hit your block button.... no reason why you should be perved by someone who doesn't have the courtesy to say Hi x"

I always say Hi or hello room, i think it's only right to do so.

"If you want people to speak to you then perhaps therein lies the answer, go to the Chat room and not the Directing Room. I use the Chat Room mainly, sometimes Directing Room. I certainly don't have any issues with people who just watch and don't speak. Its a free world and a free site and each to their own if they just want to watch without speaking. We all have our own agenda's with what we want and get out of swinging and this site"
Hear hear x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

yes its only polite to say hi to people when your looking at their cams but think of it this way their can be many cams on in the room at any given time , they can only watch 1 cam at a time, if they are support members they can only watch 4 at a time so if they are choosing to watch you and not the others they are obviously liking what they see...see it as a comliment that they are enjoying watching in silence rather than making asses of themself by making requests as many of the others do.

Its not a rule if your watching someones cam that they need to speak to you if you dont like it then switch your cam off by being on cam your actually inviting people to watch .just relax about it and have fun

"If you want people to speak to you then perhaps therein lies the answer, go to the Chat room and not the Directing Room. I use the Chat Room mainly, sometimes Directing Room. I certainly don't have any issues with people who just watch and don't speak. Its a free world and a free site and each to their own if they just want to watch without speaking. We all have our own agenda's with what we want and get out of swinging and this siteHear hear x"

did you mean to say here here

"If you want people to speak to you then perhaps therein lies the answer, go to the Chat room and not the Directing Room. I use the Chat Room mainly, sometimes Directing Room. I certainly don't have any issues with people who just watch and don't speak. Its a free world and a free site and each to their own if they just want to watch without speaking. We all have our own agenda's with what we want and get out of swinging and this siteHear hear x

No i meant hear them say hi lol!!! Ok I always it was hear lol!! Thanks for the english test pussy

did you mean to say here here "

"Arent the chatrooms there for everyone to be used as they wish? Also, I have only been in there once or twice and didnt know how to use it or what was going on. Its all quite fast moving and just flicked around trying to find out how to use it. I wasnt being rude not saying hi just too busy trying to work stuff out. Did decide that it wasnt really for me anyways but would suggest that people dont make assumptions and suggest they have more right to being in a room than others. This is a free site afterall.

Mistress x

"

Yes, definitely agree with you. A minority will show/chat, while the majority will watch. That will never change. The real issue is the relatively small capacity of the chat rooms.

[Removed by poster at 12/07/11 13:53:44]

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

"Yes, definitely agree with you. A minority will show/chat, while the majority will watch. That will never change. The real issue is the relatively small capacity of the chat rooms."

200 in the room isn't enough?

do you get much in chatting with 200 + in one room

i think no

"200 in the room isn't enough?"

Obviously not. The op complained of not being able to get in

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

What I don't agree with is people's being logged into 2 3 or 4 chatrooms at the same time where they don't say a word and when you look at there profile it says they haven't logged in for over an hour. That is just taking up space of those who do want to go in and chat.

» Add a new message to this topic