FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sex in a public cimema

Sex in a public cimema

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ngleseyF OP   Couple  over a year ago

2m away

We were thinking about going tonight which got me wondering about sex in the cinema. Has anyone ever done it, where did you sit and what did you do?

Also was it a busy showing and dis anybody spot you?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be careful

Had this conversation with friends and if you notice cinema's aren't as dark as they used to be.

They can film you not having sex but trying to copy the film you are watching.

We love the idea but a little uncertain about it now.

By *l4yerMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Some of the new Showcase De Luxe cinemas have the perfect seats with foot rests and recline options. At least Leeds does.

First thing I think about when I go now, is how hot it would be to screw in those seats

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Although the thought of risky / public sex is hot there is thought that not everyone wants to see it

As a frequent swinging club goer putting on a show there is sexy and hot because everyone is well prepared for that to take place

Doing it in a vanilla environment could end up getting you arrested should someone report you

It's not even like a quickie in the woods or something where someone might walk past maybe a little embarrassed catch you at it ... the people in the cinema are kind of trapped in that environment watching a movie

Maybe try a club that has a 'cinema' room to get the feel of the risk but without offending anyone

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

A little while ago someone mentioned many cinemas now have infrared cctv trained on the audience...

2m away

I don't think I would actually do any more than just feeling M up a bit to be honest, it was just a wondering I had.

By *ikstupp2Man  over a year ago

london

Went to see IT the other day n the Mrs gave me a cheeky suck lol

By *aul DeUther-OneMan  over a year ago

Seaside Sussex

"Although the thought of risky / public sex is hot there is thought that not everyone wants to see it

As a frequent swinging club goer putting on a show there is sexy and hot because everyone is well prepared for that to take place

Doing it in a vanilla environment could end up getting you arrested should someone report you

It's not even like a quickie in the woods or something where someone might walk past maybe a little embarrassed catch you at it ... the people in the cinema are kind of trapped in that environment watching a movie

Maybe try a club that has a 'cinema' room to get the feel of the risk but without offending anyone

"

I'd not thought of that angle. Thanks for making that point.

For me the cinema is a good place for a whispered sexy chat and maybe even a private caress to get each other turned on. For goodness sake don't go further than that unless you have a fantasy about appearing in front of the magistrates and ending up on a register as well as in the local papers.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"Although the thought of risky / public sex is hot there is thought that not everyone wants to see it

For me the cinema is a good place for a whispered sexy chat and maybe even a private caress to get each other turned on. For goodness sake don't go further than that unless you have a fantasy about appearing in front of the magistrates and ending up on a register as well as in the local papers."

There's nothing people like more than scandal and gossip and some would take great delight in outing you to the press for a few quid and the implications could be really harmful to a lot of people close to the 'sexhibitionists'

A little tease and promise in there could lead to even hotter sex after the movie

2m away

For me the cinema is a good place for a whispered sexy chat and maybe even a private caress to get each other turned on. For goodness sake don't go further than that unless you have a fantasy about appearing in front of the magistrates and ending up on a register as well as in the local papers.

There's nothing people like more than scandal and gossip and some would take great delight in outing you to the press for a few quid and the implications could be really harmful to a lot of people close to the 'sexhibitionists'

A little tease and promise in there could lead to even hotter sex after the movie "

Good plan

"We were thinking about going tonight which got me wondering about sex in the cinema. Has anyone ever done it, where did you sit and what did you do?

Also was it a busy showing and dis anybody spot you?

"

Not sex exactly but a few times we've had some fun in there. Put a coat over Mrs' lap then have used quiet toys or fingers to pleasure her.

Once we even had an extra guest at an almost empty showing (2 other adults at the other end of the cinema) where we enjoyed some oral! Never been spotted.

There's 2 cinemas in Carlow town and I've often went where me and my friends were the only ones at a particular show. I once sucked my husband's cock while watching an action movie. It was on around 8 and we were the only ones there. Upon leaving though I realised there were camera's in each of the cinemas as you could see them As we walked down the stairs past the ticket collector. Either he didn't see us or just had a watch.

By *ieman300Man  over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

Many years ago had mutual feelies and a bj on the back row. Different times back then like others have said. Cameras all over the shop. Exhibitionist yup all the way. Being slapped with a fine and 'the register' no thanks.

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Agree with all the comments on acting out in a regular cinema - RISKY and don't. The most I've done was a bit of kissing and a little fondling.

That said, sex in an adult cinema is still on my bucket list !!

Gail

Many years ago when Fred and I first met and we both lived with parents. We had many dates at the cinema and found the first showing was usually empty besides us so we frequently made the most of it, never full sex but it was still fun.

There is screens in the foyer in most cinemas that anyone can see. Please don't

By *OcuriousOXMan  over a year ago

york

When I was about 20 years old my gf and I send to a cinema (this was in South Africa) it was daytime and we were the only ones in there because we arrived early before the film. We were seated a couple of rows in on the back left corner of the cinema and my gf unzipped my jeans and sucked me hard and then jerked me off. It was such a turn on because if anyone walked in we would have been seen and we knew there would be people coming in. It was such a turn on, the thrill of knowing it was s race against time to not get caught. I came really hard and caught my load in my hand and went to the gents room to clean up.

By *elloIntrigueMan  over a year ago

North West UK

Shhh I'm trying to watch the film..

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Is there no sex cinemas around near you .

By *heoralexpertMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough/Helmsley NY

I used to work in a cinema as an user a couple of years ago and inbetween showings I had to clean each screening area and the amount of used condoms I had to get rid of was unreal I even found a rabbit once and not on you feed letice too either lol ?? x

By *one_Fishing83Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Got up to some mutual masturbation under a ladies coat during a busy screening once, who knows how much further it would have gone if it had been quiet.

Had some great fun with a couple in the attic cinema, shame it's been the only time I've seen a couple in there.

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

I've had the pleasure of some pretty "heavy petting" in a sex cinema in Amsterdam, including some audience participation, but despite it being her fantasy unfortunately my ex back out of going further. I can't imagine doing so in a general cinema because of the implications of being caught.

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

[Removed by poster at 24/09/17 23:29:17]

Halfway through getting a bj at the back and stewards came up thinking I had a camera under my coat

I haven’t been in a cinema for nearly 15 years. Are they not too cramped or have they been modernised now?

By *ammyDodgaMan  over a year ago

Nottingham/and everywhere my location says i am ;)

Mid Day matinee of a showing that's been out for weeks.. Always dead as every bugger has seen it

» Add a new message to this topic