FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Who got Covid before there jab if they got one

Who got Covid before there jab if they got one

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So who got Covid before there jab

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

My mum. It killed her. Tortured her first mind.

By *ehindHerEyesCouple  over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"My mum. It killed her. Tortured her first mind. "

Ditto with my stepdad

Tinder

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Me. Had it long before the vaccine. Caught it a while in Milan. Never been so ill

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

No. I have never had it

By *az080378Woman  over a year ago

Cromer

Thankfully not, and I am very lucky.

Those I know who caught covid before the vaccine was available were either very,very ill or died.

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

[Removed by poster at 24/01/23 15:01:54]

Teesside

I had it before and after my jabs, possibly twice before if the theory of it circulating the xmas before it was named is true. I was okay. Cough was annoying, felt like shit but nowt I haven't dealt with before. Felt like a standard chest infection I've dealt with most of my life.

After my jabs I've had it at least once that I've tested positive for. Cough was most annoying part again but pretty similar symptoms. Dragged on a bit longer second time but I was already pretty run down doing 60 hour weeks at work so my immune system prob wasn't on form

By *ovetoedgeMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

Had it before the first lockdown, horrible.

By *weetsmellingtreatsWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

Had it before the vaccine came out was ill for a few weeks.

Have had all the jabs 4 so far and have had reactions every time and really poorly for days and days after each one

By *osaint1971Couple  over a year ago

Near Taunton

Had it December 2019. Felt weird for a day and had a strange cough. That was it. I supplement vitamin d in the winter. About 10000iu.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had it the January before lockdown, I thought my lungs were a gonner , then after my second jab , pretty bad. ... And then again after my 3rd jab , but that last a few days and just felt like a heavy cold. Pretty sure the house had it again this Christmas but all tests said negative

By *raceytvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

mansfield

I had it just as it started being mentioned on the news,i wasnt vaccinated,thought I was going to die .

At one point i crawled to the back door and lay on the floor with the door open just to try and get some air into my lungs.I remember thinking "is this time to ring the Ambulance.I didn't ring,I felt like death for 3days and it took another 5 days before I felt something like human again but felt really tired for around 2months after with no energy at all.

By *shfordDapperDomMan  over a year ago

Ashford

I got it before the jabs and it put me in bed for two weeks and felt the after affects for months.

"I got it before the jabs and it put me in bed for two weeks and felt the after affects for months. "

Ive got it now. For the third time. Had all my jabs inc booster. So im thinking they were a wast of time.

By *lipandSlide777Couple  over a year ago

Bideford

We've never been tested positive for the covids, had the sniffles a couple of times in the last 4 years though.

By *idnight_Express69Man  over a year ago

Rochdale

Me. Spent several days on a covid ward, on oxygen 24/7 thinking if I might die like the folks in bays around me. Since vaccination, only symptom has been a runny nose on the 3 occasions I have had it since.

By *ootnootboopCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

A has had it twice, march last year and new year just gone. Has all 4 vaccines.

Ess has had it once, again new year just gone and also has had 4 jabs.

Neither of us went particularly out of our way to avoid it above and beyond what was mandatory at the time however

By *ootnootboopCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

Also, each time A gets it, it's been much worse than the last..... Odd hey!

Tin town

"Had it December 2019. Felt weird for a day and had a strange cough. That was it. I supplement vitamin d in the winter. About 10000iu. "

Seems an exceptionally high dose of vitamin d.? Has that been recommended?

Teesside

"Had it December 2019. Felt weird for a day and had a strange cough. That was it. I supplement vitamin d in the winter. About 10000iu.

Seems an exceptionally high dose of vitamin d.? Has that been recommended? "

Came to say the same. I take 4000iu daily and I'd read that was on the high side.

Never had it (at least I don't think I did) never took a jab. Never wore a mask, never missed a day at work throughout. I take vitamin d, zinc and a multi vitamin every morning with a large bowl of porridge and honey.

This is not a smug-fest, show off or pissing competition...just a pointing out that anyone that feels the need to do whatever they can to keep fit and we'll should be allowed to do so without exclusion, mandate or

ridicule. That includes anyone that chooses to take a jab and wear a mask or turns down the opportunity to be injected. We're all individual...

Rochdale

"Never had it (at least I don't think I did) never took a jab. Never wore a mask, never missed a day at work throughout. I take vitamin d, zinc and a multi vitamin every morning with a large bowl of porridge and honey.

This is not a smug-fest, show off or pissing competition...just a pointing out that anyone that feels the need to do whatever they can to keep fit and we'll should be allowed to do so without exclusion, mandate or

ridicule. That includes anyone that chooses to take a jab and wear a mask or turns down the opportunity to be injected. We're all individual..."

Amen. I just had some saddo message me to dismiss my experience as ‘Jackanory’.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Never had it (at least I don't think I did) never took a jab. Never wore a mask, never missed a day at work throughout. I take vitamin d, zinc and a multi vitamin every morning with a large bowl of porridge and honey.

ridicule. That includes anyone that chooses to take a jab and wear a mask or turns down the opportunity to be injected. We're all individual...

"

Funny how they never have the cajones to post that shit in the thread though. Cowards without the courage of their convictions.

Bet you were blocked from replying too. That's the default.

Winston

Funny how they never have the cajones to post that shit in the thread though. Cowards without the courage of their convictions.

Winston "

It just invalidates everything they have to say. It's their freedom and right to say what they think. Hiding behind a block button just shows that differing opinions frighten them. I wouldn't take it personally. Just get on with your day.... obviously the weasel that gets uncomfortable outside his or her echo chamber can't

Never had the jab never will

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

Winston

It just invalidates everything they have to say. It's their freedom and right to say what they think. Hiding behind a block button just shows that differing opinions frighten them. I wouldn't take it personally. Just get on with your day.... obviously the weasel that gets uncomfortable outside his or her echo chamber can't "

It's usually poorly written, unpunctuated, grammatically unintelligible twaddle anyway.

Winston

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

I’ve a few friends who caught it bad pre vaccination who described it like having an 18st man sitting on their chest and for hours being terrified they might not be able to draw their next breath

Rochdale

"I’ve a few friends who caught it bad pre vaccination who described it like having an 18st man sitting on their chest and for hours being terrified they might not be able to draw their next breath"

That’s indeed how it felt the first time I contracted it before vaccines had been developed. If you’ve ever had pneumonia you’ll know that it is impossible to take (or hold) a ‘deep breath’. Covid felt like my lungs were paper bags that someone had scrunched up tightly and I felt as though I was breathing from the uppermost part of my lungs. Very shallow breaths, like I was gasping for each breath.

I'm pretty sure me and my son had it right at the beginning, before anyone really knew much about it.

We weren't badly affected though.

Haven't had it since, despite even having someone with a confirmed positive test in the house.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I don't think I've had it - before or after - though of course, may have been asymptomatic.

By *hirleyMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Had it December 2019. Felt weird for a day and had a strange cough. That was it. I supplement vitamin d in the winter. About 10000iu. "

I reject any claim of people having it in the uk before 2020. Just didn't happen.

"Had it December 2019. Felt weird for a day and had a strange cough. That was it. I supplement vitamin d in the winter. About 10000iu.

I reject any claim of people having it in the uk before 2020. Just didn't happen. "

you don't know that....they weren't testing for it . I had it 2019... I had been in Milan several times towards the back end of 2019.... Italy now know they had cases in October 2019

I had covid beginning o 2022, it was uncomfortable for 2 days and took 7 days to be back to normal fitness. Just recovering from flue which has been far more difficult, 3 days of fever followed by 2 weeks of low energy and an unpleasant cough but back to work now. I've been a stupid uneducated moron and wish I had listened to all those proclaiming that these new experimental shots are the answer to world health.

However I am not fat, I have a very healthy diet, I don't drink alcohol and I spend as much time outside as possible.

One of my best friends wasn't so lucky,he has spent the last 2 1/2 years suffering blackouts/seizures loss of memory. He had a pace maker fitted 18 months ago and was found dead on Friday afternoon. Strangely enough all since he had his first vaccine. His second vaccine made it worse. He then declined any more.

Could have been a sad coincidence however im very glad I made the uneducated decision to avoid it.

Peace and love to you all.

M

I'm extremely fat, also highly unfit. I got in on the 1st wave of vaccines due to my job. Amazingly missed out to getting covid till a year later. Breezed through it.. Still feel fine.. Know of folk highly fitter who have long term issues... Luck of the draw

"I had covid beginning o 2022, it was uncomfortable for 2 days and took 7 days to be back to normal fitness. Just recovering from flue which has been far more difficult, 3 days of fever followed by 2 weeks of low energy and an unpleasant cough but back to work now. I've been a stupid uneducated moron and wish I had listened to all those proclaiming that these new experimental shots are the answer to world health.

However I am not fat, I have a very healthy diet, I don't drink alcohol and I spend as much time outside as possible.

One of my best friends wasn't so lucky,he has spent the last 2 1/2 years suffering blackouts/seizures loss of memory. He had a pace maker fitted 18 months ago and was found dead on Friday afternoon. Strangely enough all since he had his first vaccine. His second vaccine made it worse. He then declined any more.

Could have been a sad coincidence however im very glad I made the uneducated decision to avoid it.

M

"

I'm assuming your folks also never bothered to get you jabbed as a kid and you've sailed through all those pesky life threatening illness factors too?... Maybe it's because as a baby you didn't drink alcohol, and lived outdoors?

"I had covid beginning o 2022, it was uncomfortable for 2 days and took 7 days to be back to normal fitness. Just recovering from flue which has been far more difficult, 3 days of fever followed by 2 weeks of low energy and an unpleasant cough but back to work now. I've been a stupid uneducated moron and wish I had listened to all those proclaiming that these new experimental shots are the answer to world health.

M

I'm assuming your folks also never bothered to get you jabbed as a kid and you've sailed through all those pesky life threatening illness factors too?... Maybe it's because as a baby you didn't drink alcohol, and lived outdoors? "

Your assumption is completely wrong. I had the childhood vaccines and I have no issues with the thoroughly tried and tested vaccines available then.

Im sorry your fat, that must come with a whole bunch of issues im completely unaware of.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Interested in the people who say they had Covid in the time period BEFORE there was a test for it. Not saying you didn’t, and powers of deduction may conclude it was likely, but how do you know?

By *ark_Angel_93Couple  over a year ago

Farnworth

"Thankfully not, and I am very lucky.

Those I know who caught covid before the vaccine was available were either very,very ill or died.

"

Well I had covid in 2019 according to my doctor and I'm still alive. Yeah, felt a bit rough but definitely nowhere near flu. A bad cold. However, not had a decent cold since that but definitely side effects from the vaccine but lots will deny anything wrong with the vaccine but I had multiple nose bleeds and a massive blood clot fortunately that came out

By *mizhereMan  over a year ago

thame area

Had covid pre jab no symptoms then 3 jabs later got it again and felt awful

Still suffering with cough

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

I can only surmise that I contracted covid in January 2020. I was working in a care home. There was a respiratory disease that swept through both staff and residents. 3 residents died of pneumonia, not uncommon. However the fact that myself, my daughter and her husband were all ill at the same time was very unusual. It wasn’t as bad as flu, but it was exhausting having limited lung capacity.

I have had my jabs. I have also definitely had Covid last year. It was very similar to the first time. The change in tastebuds is the weirdest symptom.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Interested in the people who say they had Covid in the time period BEFORE there was a test for it. Not saying you didn’t, and powers of deduction may conclude it was likely, but how do you know?"

I didn't have it, but I know someone who had just a cough and a really high temp with loss of taste in Feb 2019 and it was rife in her workplace, so I suppose knowing what we know now, a good guess would be that it was Covid

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Feb 2020 *

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"Feb 2020 *"

Yep. I wonder when it actually did start spreading to Europe (ie before actually identified)?

Tin town

"Feb 2020 *

Yep. I wonder when it actually did start spreading to Europe (ie before actually identified)?"

I had a cough and a cold and a headache and a temperature and no taste when I was 11. And that was before China was invented.

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Sadly a lot of folk I know caught it and didn’t make it, normally fit and healthy people completely floored by it and several before it was announced as well, (inverclyde our local area was never out the news for the worst cases in the uk at one point) I personally caught it for the first time last Christmas, just after getting out hospital for sepsis, ive had it three times now and each time I’ve had a another infection brewing at the same time so I’m still very much of the opinion it’s a virus that needs a host virus to attach to in order to cause any real damage, I’ve had five doses of the vaccine so far maybe six because I’m immune suppressed and had cancer, the last jab which was mixed with the flu jag which I’ve never had before it floored me like a ton of bricks

Last month I had a chest infection really bad and still have a bit of a cough and it came up as negative and I think that’s the worst cough/cold/covid I’ve had got antibiotics to clear the chest infection worked a treat

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Feb 2020 *

Yep. I wonder when it actually did start spreading to Europe (ie before actually identified)?"

So it seems Italy relooked at blood tests from some cancer patients from Sep 19 and it was present then

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

"So who got Covid before there jab "

Yes and it was not good think it also made having the vaccination worse.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

My ex husband, was a 58 year old paramedic and caught covid in the first wave of it, long before Vaccines were available. He was seriously ill in hospital and we weren't allowed to visit. I had to sit with my 25 year old son and reassure him that I would help sort things out with him, if dad didn't make it. Thankfully he survived, but now has permanently scarred lungs. The memory of that conversation with my son and the fear in his eyes will never leave me.

By *odders99Man  over a year ago

ebbw vale

[Removed by poster at 26/01/23 12:45:30]

By *anddXXXCouple  over a year ago

London

"Never had the jab never will"

---------------------------

No one asked, but thanks for telling us anyway.

London

[Removed by poster at 26/01/23 12:56:23]

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"Never had the jab never will

---------------------------

No one asked, but thanks for telling us anyway."

London

"Interested in the people who say they had Covid in the time period BEFORE there was a test for it. Not saying you didn’t, and powers of deduction may conclude it was likely, but how do you know?"

------------------------------------

Had the same thoughts.

I caught it March 2020, the week before the first lockdown, felt shit but didnt know for certain I had it, just a hunch at the time due to symptoms but no test to confirm at the time. But I got randomly picked by the NHS for an anti body test some 5 months later and it came back positive. Had both jabs and caught it again Xmas 21, different symptons this time, more aching than coughing.

Lost a sibling in their 50's to Covid, no jab as about as anti as was possible. Nurse told us they had 15 in ICU, 14 weren't vaccinated. And lost a very close friend in 60's caught it 3 weeks before they was able to get 1st jab.Took 2 1/2 long months to die in ICU. When they were brought outta the coma and looked like they might make it, they deteriorated and succumbed.

By *anda and CatCouple  over a year ago

He Tested positive September 2020, zero symptoms. Tested positive after suffering heavy flu symptoms September 2022 after 3 jabs.

By *exymilfandhimCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

It's just another flu virus. Don't believe the lies the government are telling you. It's all down to controlling the population. If you've had the 3rd jab you're in for a big surprise

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"It's just another flu virus. Don't believe the lies the government are telling you. It's all down to controlling the population. If you've had the 3rd jab you're in for a big surprise "

Oh what's the surprise, what's goungvto happen?

By *urious lillieWoman  over a year ago

Kildare

Got COVID April 2020. I have a neurological condition caused by my bodies reaction to the virus. I am permanently affected

By *asy247888Man  over a year ago

Essex

Yes I caught it before I had any jabs and have been suffering with long covid since. The booster jabs actually helped ease my symptoms, but it hasn't gone away completely and live with the effects of it most days.

teleford

[Removed by poster at 03/02/23 19:46:54]

teleford

"It's just another flu virus. Don't believe the lies the government are telling you. It's all down to controlling the population. If you've had the 3rd jab you're in for a big surprise "

So… hundreds of governments from around the world, involving thousands if not tens of thousands of people, have conspired to conduct a global injection program that is not about a pandemic but about “controlling the population”.. a policy in which the least controllable in society easily opt out of…. Yes of course that’s the obvious truth, how could I have been so blind Lmao

By *hirleyMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"It's just another flu virus. Don't believe the lies the government are telling you. It's all down to controlling the population. If you've had the 3rd jab you're in for a big surprise

So… hundreds of governments from around the world, involving thousands if not tens of thousands of people, have conspired to conduct a global injection program that is not about a pandemic but about “controlling the population”.. a policy in which the least controllable in society easily opt out of…. Yes of course that’s the obvious truth, how could I have been so blind Lmao "

This is exactly what all antivaxers fail to explain. "The control".

Teesside

"Yes I caught it before I had any jabs and have been suffering with long covid since. The booster jabs actually helped ease my symptoms, but it hasn't gone away completely and live with the effects of it most days."
I've saw that go both ways in fairness. People who got long covid symptoms after their jab and others who's long covid eased or disappeared after their next jab

By *asy247888Man  over a year ago

Essex

I've only heard of people having long covid as a result of catching covid before having any vaccines and I've met a fair amountof people with it after attending long covid clinics.

By *ehindHerEyesCouple  over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

I've had four do I get an extra special big surprise

Tinder

Tin town

It's an opinion fair enough. But.... Is it possible you could explain who is controlling who and why? And what's the surprise you get after having a 3rd jab and most importantly. When it arrives.? It would lend a bit of credibility to whta you're saying.

By *owestoft ManMan  over a year ago

Lowestoft

My Brother caught it right at the beginning of it all, no vaccines available. He caught it while working from Abu Dhabi. Flying around the world for his job. The cargo company he worked for and the Government made them all take the tests before and after coming back on every flight. Due to many of the company being in contact with others having Covid there were shortages of crew so where normally they would fly out and come back have a days rest and then fly out he did 3 trips back to back. He got tested on his first flight out came back no test then out again x 3. On the last return got tested and was told his first test was positive lol and had to go into lock down. Went back to his flat spoke to us all online and said he was now waiting for the Ambulance to come get him. But he waited for 3 weeks lol. Called the hospital a number of times but was simply asked what his symptoms were and since he had absolutely none he was told to continue isolating and keep in touch with them if things got bad. He was one of the majority who actually suffered zero symptoms what so ever. So after his 3 weeks went back out on a flight. He has caught it a few times since then with no symptoms but when the Chinese vaccine came out he got it just to make it easier for travel documents. Couldn't get back home to the UK for nearly a year due to the lockdowns. He is one of the many that don't get symptoms but for the sake of the elderly, we all had all vaccines including all Boosters. I really don't care, maybe stupidly, if I get it but for the sake of Elderly loved ones I had the vaccines and all boosters.

You are simply wrong. You seem to have been conditioned to believe lies & conspiracy theories. Please look up facts via a trusted source.

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"It's just another flu virus. Don't believe the lies the government are telling you. It's all down to controlling the population. If you've had the 3rd jab you're in for a big surprise

It's an opinion fair enough. But.... Is it possible you could explain who is controlling who and why? And what's the surprise you get after having a 3rd jab and most importantly. When it arrives.? It would lend a bit of credibility to whta you're saying. "

It's amazing how these posts never get a reply!

Just what is going to happen to those of us with a 3rd jab, what about those who only had 2? Or those that have had 4 or more? So many unanswered questions

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's an opinion fair enough. But.... Is it possible you could explain who is controlling who and why? And what's the surprise you get after having a 3rd jab and most importantly. When it arrives.? It would lend a bit of credibility to whta you're saying.

It's amazing how these posts never get a reply!

Just what is going to happen to those of us with a 3rd jab, what about those who only had 2? Or those that have had 4 or more? So many unanswered questions "

I've had six. Given most medications have greater chance of adverse effects at higher doses, presumably the hypothesis would be seen harder and faster with greater doses of medications? (The same applies to poison, and thus presumably gene therapy or apocalypse genocide sauce or whatever people call the vaccines now)

So far, none of the predicted health outcomes have happened to me and there's no signal that I'm aware of (from quality data not anecdotes) indicating that those with more jabs have worse outcomes. Even though many of them have greater underlying conditions.

Why is that?

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"So who got Covid before their jab "

Me. I keep getting it. It’s doing my head in.

By *umbriaman1962Man  over a year ago

outside of penrith

I believe we had it Dec 19 one person in house hold was several months before lungs came ok. Then none of us got it till late on after second lock down.

As for vaccines I taken everyone offered never more than sore arm for a day.

I think anti vac people bit like vegans for some reason have to tell everyone.

Now I'm wondering if the big suprise mentioned above may be a teddy bears' picnic!

To be fair, that would be a big surprise as the result of a vaccine.

Manchester (she/her)

"Now I'm wondering if the big suprise mentioned above may be a teddy bears' picnic!

To be fair, that would be a big surprise as the result of a vaccine."

That sounds delightful. Where do I sign up? I had my third jab in October 2021, surely I've got to be due soon.

"Now I'm wondering if the big suprise mentioned above may be a teddy bears' picnic!

That sounds delightful. Where do I sign up? I had my third jab in October 2021, surely I've got to be due soon."

I think you also gotta go down to the woods today to trigger it. (Preferably in daylight if you wanna avoid doggers. That's a whole different sort of surprise.)

Manchester (she/her)

That sounds delightful. Where do I sign up? I had my third jab in October 2021, surely I've got to be due soon.

I think you also gotta go down to the woods today to trigger it. (Preferably in daylight if you wanna avoid doggers. That's a whole different sort of surprise.)"

But what if I want to invite doggers to my picnic? That could be hot.

I think you also gotta go down to the woods today to trigger it. (Preferably in daylight if you wanna avoid doggers. That's a whole different sort of surprise.)

But what if I want to invite doggers to my picnic? That could be hot."

Entirely your choice. Just take some shampoo to get the spunk out of the teddy bears' fur.

By *atriceWoman  over a year ago

ballymena northern ireland not donegal

I got it was sick for 6 wks at home git 2 jabs and got it 2 more times lasted 10 days they can stick their jabs where the sun don't shine as it is killing people

"I got it was sick for 6 wks at home git 2 jabs and got it 2 more times lasted 10 days they can stick their jabs where the sun don't shine as it is killing people "

I thought most people got these jabs in their arms rather than their bums?

"Feb 2020 *

Yep. I wonder when it actually did start spreading to Europe (ie before actually identified)?

So it seems Italy relooked at blood tests from some cancer patients from Sep 19 and it was present then"

this is why my doctors have said there is a high chance that what put Me on hospital was covid. As I'd been in and out of Italy flying in via Milan each time. I've never ever been so poorly.

By *ill69888Couple  over a year ago

cheltenham

Work in healthcare. Was redeployed to covid wards right at the start for 4 months in March 2020. Worked with hundreds of patients over the last 3 years. Had first 2 jabs back in 2021, only to keep my job, no further jabs since.

Never tested positive for covid. Never had any symptoms of covid. Not had any sick days since 2019!

Maybe I am just lucky?…..

By *erbalistMan  over a year ago

The Village

I had mine in the end of November, the outbreak was in mid February, so it was even before reported as a pandemic situation. It knocked me down for week or two, bad chest pain, fever, breathing problems. Took it as chest infection. Got better. Never lost sense of smell or taste .

I don't want to rant about COVID n government in public tho.

Other than that, hope y'all staying safe.

I’m pretty sure I had it December 19! I never take time off work, but I was so ill, cough/cold/fever etc!

Not had it since, I’ve worked on covid wards and in outbreaks in care homes since (touch wood). All my household have come down with it 3/4 times yet I’ve still not caught it.

I’m fully jabbed, I was one of the first cohort as worked in a care home so the doctors vaccinated staff too.

Mrs

By *rishman75Man  over a year ago

Chessington/epsom

never had them and never got sick .

Had it right at the start and was ill for nearly a year -- had it again a couple of months before the jabs were available -- but not nearly as ill second time around.

By *LIVEANDKICKING100Man  over a year ago

DUBLIN

Felt rotten with no energy March 2020. Never properly diagnosed but very likely it was Covid. Jabbed June 2021 which I now regret. No booster.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Felt rotten with no energy March 2020. Never properly diagnosed but very likely it was Covid. Jabbed June 2021 which I now regret. No booster. "

Why do you regret it?

Have you been unwell,has it caused problems or have you fallen for all the anti vax propaganda?

By *ing-louisMan  over a year ago

Merthyr Tydfil

I did, lungs are buggered now

By *eredigMan  over a year ago

Cardigan

I was hospitalised with COVID 3 weeks into the first lockdown. Never felt so ill then or for several weeks after. More or less back to normal.

Had it dec19 …bad chest.. breathing problems ..then virus attacked my heart ..leaving me with stage 4 heart disease… x

By *attybMan  over a year ago

worcester

Me I did

[Removed by poster at 27/02/23 23:10:50]

By *ainbows_can_be_metal_tooCouple  over a year ago

Darlington

Once and very possibly twice. The first time I can't know for sure as it was end of December 2019 before we were all aware of it.

I couldn't keep any food or fluids down so I got admitted to hospital and was treated for pneumonia since they didn't know what else it could be. Looking back though it had all the symptoms of covid.

Darlington

"Feb 2020 *

So it seems Italy relooked at blood tests from some cancer patients from Sep 19 and it was present then this is why my doctors have said there is a high chance that what put Me on hospital was covid. As I'd been in and out of Italy flying in via Milan each time. I've never ever been so poorly. "

It was definitely in the country much earlier than we think but misdiagnosed or people just didn't go to get it treated. I mean fuck who the hell could've saw a pandemic coming?

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

I’ve had it 3 times

Once before the jabs and I thought I was going to die as couldn’t take even tiny breaths and felt like my body was shutting down. No hearing, taste or strength for 1 month

Second time was 1 week after the 3rd jab and barely knew I had it

And third time was last October and just felt like a cold

I can only go on my experience but I guess the jabs helped

By *esYesOMGYes!Man  over a year ago

M20

Had covid twice before offered the jab. Declined the jab because I’d read a new paper on natural immunity taking 10 months to develop after infection.

Had covid a third time since.

It’s become more gentle with each infection.

I got it and my family lost my stepdad 14 days after nearly lost my mum, now 2 years on still have long Covid and suffering the loss of him

By *amieLDN22Man  over a year ago

London

My mum had covid very early. Caused a lot of health issues for her. She survived but not the same person sadly.

By *hitehunter4bbcMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Felt rotten with no energy March 2020. Never properly diagnosed but very likely it was Covid. Jabbed June 2021 which I now regret. No booster.

Why do you regret it?

Have you been unwell,has it caused problems or have you fallen for sale all the anti vax propaganda?

"

propaganda??

teleford

"Felt rotten with no energy March 2020. Never properly diagnosed but very likely it was Covid. Jabbed June 2021 which I now regret. No booster.

Why do you regret it?

Have you been unwell,has it caused problems or have you fallen for sale all the anti vax propaganda?

propaganda?? "

Yes propaganda or conspiracy theories, label it as you wish

Darlington

"I’ve had it 3 times

Once before the jabs and I thought I was going to die as couldn’t take even tiny breaths and felt like my body was shutting down. No hearing, taste or strength for 1 month

I can only go on my experience but I guess the jabs helped "

Same here. With each vax it gets much easier to deal with. No where near as debilitating. But I think it also depends on any previous or existing conditions, like any viral illness. My uncle has tonnes of medical conditions and he currently has covid and is hospitalised and we are fearing the worst, he's triple vaxxed, highly likely if he wasn't he would be gone already.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"I’ve had it 3 times

I can only go on my experience but I guess the jabs helped

Same here. With each vax it gets much easier to deal with. No where near as debilitating. But I think it also depends on any previous or existing conditions, like any viral illness. My uncle has tonnes of medical conditions and he currently has covid and is hospitalised and we are fearing the worst, he's triple vaxxed, highly likely if he wasn't he would be gone already. "

I think you are right

I have an auto immune disease (coeliac) so doesn’t help, I worked throughout Covid mixing with hundreds of people so I am surprised I didn’t get it even more

Got covid once before jab

In hospital ventilator

Had it another four times since

Had 3 jabs

And surprise surprise

Got it again this week after operation in hospital

By *londebiguyMan  over a year ago

Southport

Pretty sure I had it well before we even heard about it.

Thought it was flu but my breathing was so bad had to go into hospital as they thought my lung was collapsing.

Took me months to get well again

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

Had it before first lock down very I’ll and then again 2 Xmas ago just mild flu/cold symptoms not had and jabs and no one around me has caught it off me

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Mr4 had it before it was a "Thing" all the very same symptons and then found out it was a cluster of people where we live who had the same including a Nurses Partner and the local hospital had a huge increase in numbers of people suffering from breathing difficulties etc etc ....

By *oxandWolf24Couple  over a year ago

Cheshire

We both have never had covid or the vax.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

I did. A colleague brought it back from Italy before it was trendy. We all thought it was a strange flu. Took ages to get over. Properly trashed my fitness.

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

I've not had the vax not (to my knowledge) have I had it. Whether I'm one of the one's who have it and have minimal symptoms I'm unsure

It remains though such a fucking weird disease. It can hit a person you'd classify as vulnerable and they'll be fine

Others are young, strong, healthy and it'll kill, or severely, affect them

Such a weird illness

By *T SwingersCouple  over a year ago

Brazil

I got it after being on one of the last cruise ships sailing from Brazil in March 2020.

10 days straight in bed and lost 6 kilos but no way was I going into a Brazilian hospital.

Luckily got through it but probably the worst illness I have had in my life and as an asthmatic I have had a few bouts of bronchitis.

By *ubytuesdaysTV/TS  over a year ago

birmingham

Well it seems I have it. But they cant explain me having exactly the same 1993 1996 bedridden and sent home from hospital 7 times. They got uptightight about me not having the jab , becasue I am vegan and had a bad effect from a flu jab 4 years ago. shakes and falling over ended up really bad but gone now. I think its because there is nothing that can past the asbestos.

By *ory_xWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way Syndey

I had covid March 2020 before any vaccines. I was off work 7 weeks and needed 2 blue asthma pumps a week to be able to breathe. My lungs are still ruined now

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I had it New Year 2020 before it was known that it was an epidemic. Many in the office had coughs and some were treated for pneumonia.

By *tephanie 53TV/TS  over a year ago

Redditch

Had it for just over 3 weeks march 2020 pre lockdown... And this year after all my jabs was covid for 5 weeks and still not perfect

"I had covid March 2020 before any vaccines. I was off work 7 weeks and needed 2 blue asthma pumps a week to be able to breathe. My lungs are still ruined now"

Yes me too, ended up having to use athsma pumps for a year. I've still not got back to my previous normal yet.

By *lthomasMan  over a year ago

Ashford

March 2020. Laid me up for 10 days. Worst I’ve ever been

December before the announcement of covid, that bad I was writing my farewells on my phone on Jan 1st. Diagnosed with scarred lungs and asthma in the June. Perfectly healthy before and a damn sight better now. It was real and thank F. I'm still here enjoying life.

Lew

By *otass and scorpioCouple  over a year ago

limerick cork tipperary clare waterford

Have caught the thing 3 times now over the last 3 years and no jabs at all

By *im RoyleCouple  over a year ago

chester

Their jab? Loads!!!

I had it long before vaccines. No Ambulances, it was a case off you either survived or died… ended up being off work for 6 months . Got some lung scaring and took a year to recover further, even after returning to work.

Some fucking moron on here messaged us saying thanks for letting me know and now I’m blocking you HAHAHAH … fucking clownshoe !!

chester

"Some fucking moron on here messaged us saying thanks for letting me know and now I’m blocking you HAHAHAH … fucking clownshoe !!"

Why? What dud you say?

"Some fucking moron on here messaged us saying thanks for letting me know and now I’m blocking you HAHAHAH … fucking clownshoe !!

Why? What dud you say?"

I said I caught covid 3 times and never had a jab …

By *i mayo coupleCouple  over a year ago

sligo

And how did you know you had it in 2019

By *aughtycouple1008Couple  over a year ago

west london

Ricky, I did. Had to be put on a life support, induced coma and induced paralysis., Ventiator etc. They were going to turn my life support of three times!

But I'm a fighter they told me after.

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

Medical secretary here.

Not had it and have been jabbed x 3

Sorry to hear all the harrowing stories of PRE-vaccine COVID.

There is a strong feeling amongst the docs I work with that PRE-vaccine COVID in a significant proportion of patients will end up with long-term effects that we don't just know about yet. They're hoping it's going to be just a small % and it's likely going to be those who had severe symptoms back then. They tell me that in the next 5 or so years we may be actually talking about a "history of PRE-vaccine COVID" as a sort of risk factor for XYX (we don't know what that will be) just like we talk about "history of diabetes or hypertension" etc

On the other hand, POST-vaccine COVID is a nothing-burger and a big-deal for only a MINUTE minority. Some people do feel like shite but for a very short period of time

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

I had it Jan 2020 pre vaccine and was horribly, horribly ill and my lungs have never fully recovered I don't think.

Had all my jabs and more and had it Aug 22, wasn't too ill at the time but ended up in hospital for a week end of Sept 22 with covid aftermath when a mild chest infection hit me like a train

I now am in semi regular contact with the respiratory team at my local hospital to monitor my chest/lung function

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"I had it Jan 2020 pre vaccine and was horribly, horribly ill and my lungs have never fully recovered I don't think.

Had all my jabs and more and had it Aug 22, wasn't too ill at the time but ended up in hospital for a week end of Sept 22 with covid aftermath when a mild chest infection hit me like a train

I now am in semi regular contact with the respiratory team at my local hospital to monitor my chest/lung function "

I'm so sorry to hear hun. Wish you full recovery. And someone just messaged me the following: "you're talking utter rubbish" but ........ no spine to say it out in the open

By *heGoodGirlAndHerMasterCouple  over a year ago

Bishop Auckland

Convid1984 is the biggest orchestrated hoax in human history. A simple Google search on what is a coronavirus at the very beginning of the plandemic pantomime was the give-away.

Party in Westminster, anyone, while we laugh at the foolish rule following, unquestioning, obedient plebs? X

Tin town

"Convid1984 is the biggest orchestrated hoax in human history. A simple Google search on what is a coronavirus at the very beginning of the plandemic pantomime was the give-away.

Party in Westminster, anyone, while we laugh at the foolish rule following, unquestioning, obedient plebs? X"

Bingo!

Manchester (she/her)

"Convid1984 is the biggest orchestrated hoax in human history. A simple Google search on what is a coronavirus at the very beginning of the plandemic pantomime was the give-away.

Party in Westminster, anyone, while we laugh at the foolish rule following, unquestioning, obedient plebs? X

Bingo! "

Damn it! I need Klaus Schwab, "you will own nothing and you will be happy", and adrenochrome before I get bingo. So close!

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I had it Jan 2020 pre vaccine and was horribly, horribly ill and my lungs have never fully recovered I don't think.

I now am in semi regular contact with the respiratory team at my local hospital to monitor my chest/lung function

I'm so sorry to hear hun. Wish you full recovery. And someone just messaged me the following: "you're talking utter rubbish" but ........ no spine to say it out in the open "

There is always one my dear. As for me, I am ok and carry on regardless, well, as much as my chest let's me!

By *aulo9424Man  over a year ago

hull

I did was a scoffer before it . I was so so ill and was lucky. No food no taste or smell awful

I had it before my jab and ended up with long covid (high BP and diabetes). I'm fully jabbed and have seen it sweep through work and family on the 2nd and 3rd waves but I didn't get it (and had to test 3 times a week due to work)

So the jab works

Party in Westminster, anyone, while we laugh at the foolish rule following, unquestioning, obedient plebs? X"

totally deluded if you believe it was a hoax,thankfully most people can see through such stupid nonsense.

By *ingerie whoreTV/TS  over a year ago

kirk hammerton

I had it at the beginning and three years later still feel the effects

By *urga2076Woman  over a year ago

London

Had it and had no idea I had it. Just mild swelling of throat lymph’s and felt tired.

Only found out because if necessary blood tests

By *quishiesCouple  over a year ago

Leamington

Mike here. Ended up in ITU with the thing, whole list of issues since. Do not recommend it as a way to get outta work tbf

By *ottom4topxMan  over a year ago

Derry

Got covid twice. Never got the jab and never will. Just got a sore throat.

By *ottom4topxMan  over a year ago

Derry

Got a message from willspoilyou calling me a moron and said block bye. For that comment I said. Like I give a fuck lol

"Got a message from willspoilyou calling me a moron and said block bye. For that comment I said. Like I give a fuck lol "

Lucky you, It left me (and my regional director) with high blood pressure and diabeties. 6 months away from an Ironman and its knocked me about a bit

So you have been lucky, maybe because you aren't fit amd strong

I caught it when it first appeared and was so ill I couldn't get off the sofa.

I had the jab and tested positive again 3 days before my mam's funeral, probably caught from a ons with a nurse

"I caught it when it first appeared and was so ill I couldn't get off the sofa.

I had the jab and tested positive again 3 days before my mam's funeral, probably caught from a ons with a nurse"

I've had worse colds than that bout of covid, so the jab clearly works!

Tin town

I havent had the jab and havent had covid. Therefore, novody has ever had covid and the jab and covid is bollocks.

I have had the jab and since then ive been ill. Therefore the jab made me ill and will make everyone ill...and is bollocks and covid is also bollocks.

I have had the jab and then i got covid anyway. Even though it was only mild. The jab of course didnt work for me and therefore wont work for anybody and is therefore irrefutably bollocks, and so is covid.

I havent had the jab, and have had covid. It was so mild i hardly knew i had it. Therefore covid is only ever mild for everyone and nobody needs a jab.

It is after all a well established fact that all illnesses effect everyone the same way and all medicines effect everyone equally.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I got COVID in the back end of 2018 like many did before it was announced

By *lowesMan  over a year ago

Southampton

I got it,

Had no effects on me. Only know I had it after getting tested at the end of two weeks isolation, then another 10 from date of test

By *atureGuy62Man  over a year ago

DE7

I got it as soon as furlogh happened, I got it from my boss, I had every jan and got it again in Jan but not as bad only 3 days instead of 2 weeks.

DE7

"Never had the jab never will"

clearly he died

DE7

I got it as soon as furlough happened, I got it from my boss. I had every jab and got it again in Jan this year but not as bad only 3 days instead of 2 weeks.

translation for those who couldnt't read it.

By *acreadCouple  over a year ago

central scotland

My daughter had it before being vaccinated and it did not bother her, she had reluctantly got the vaccinations due to her work and has had it twice since. I did not get the vaccinations for some time and did not get covid till a few weeks after I had my second dose despite not getting it while unvaccinated although I was in the company of those that did have it on a number of occasions. Personally I will be having no more of those jabs.

By *arry-cMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I caught it before any vaccinations were a thing and it was just a bad cold with a banging sore head...

At the time I caught it, the news was reporting of thousands of deaths daily and had me thinking it was the end of the road.

Fast forward 7 days and I was brand new, I decided not to get the vaccinations as I thought my body was more than capable of shaking off the infection.

I've had covid a further 3 times and the symptoms were less and less each time and the last time I had it (roughly 10 months ago) I only felt slightly unwell for more or less one day.

By *arry-cMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

All the hand washing and hand gels coupled with the masks have done our immune systems no good at all. We have all allowed our immune system to deplete by using the above barriers, now we are catching every bloody cold that goes about.

Manchester (she/her)

"All the hand washing and hand gels coupled with the masks have done our immune systems no good at all. We have all allowed our immune system to deplete by using the above barriers, now we are catching every bloody cold that goes about."

It's an interesting hypothesis. I haven't had any infection symptoms in getting on towards two years. It'll be interesting to see why this hypothesis keeps being brought up.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"All the hand washing and hand gels coupled with the masks have done our immune systems no good at all. We have all allowed our immune system to deplete by using the above barriers, now we are catching every bloody cold that goes about."

So basically what you're saying is that the entire medical system has been getting the fundamentals of infection control wrong ever since Joseph Lister first proposed the idea of antiseptic chemicals in the 1860's. And that everyone was in fact much healthier when they were up to their necks in filth, many babies and mothers died during childbirth, one in six children never made it to puberty, and average life expectancy in a city like Manchester was 35 years. Interesting hypothesis. Have you thought about writing up a paper for publication in The Lancet?

Tin town

"All the hand washing and hand gels coupled with the masks have done our immune systems no good at all. We have all allowed our immune system to deplete by using the above barriers, now we are catching every bloody cold that goes about.

It's an interesting hypothesis. I haven't had any infection symptoms in getting on towards two years. It'll be interesting to see why this hypothesis keeps being brought up."

Because there must be a down side to applying basic hand hygiene and cleanliness like your mum taught you... If big brother is telling you to act like you dont want to catch or pass germs around. Much better to spread it far and wide. Licking coins and touch screens is good for your health.

Manchester (she/her)

"All the hand washing and hand gels coupled with the masks have done our immune systems no good at all. We have all allowed our immune system to deplete by using the above barriers, now we are catching every bloody cold that goes about.

It's an interesting hypothesis. I haven't had any infection symptoms in getting on towards two years. It'll be interesting to see why this hypothesis keeps being brought up.

Because there must be a down side to applying basic hand hygiene and cleanliness like your mum taught you... If big brother is telling you to act like you dont want to catch or pass germs around. Much better to spread it far and wide. Licking coins and touch screens is good for your health. "

Why must there be?

By *olin CunnilingusMan  over a year ago

Pretty City

"I got COVID in the back end of 2018 like many did before it was announced "

How do you know it was corona virus ?

By *asygoingcouple2022Couple  over a year ago

The moon

I got it Nov 20 but was surprised it took me as long to get it as my hubby was a nurse xx I am immune compromised and was bed bound for 2 weeks Hubby was in hospital for 10 days xx

You probably had a cold.

So basically what you're saying is that the entire medical system has been getting the fundamentals of infection control wrong ever since Joseph Lister first proposed the idea of antiseptic chemicals in the 1860's. And that everyone was in fact much healthier when they were up to their necks in filth, many babies and mothers died during childbirth, one in six children never made it to puberty, and average life expectancy in a city like Manchester was 35 years. Interesting hypothesis. Have you thought about writing up a paper for publication in The Lancet?"

Total misrepresentation of the concept and the person you’re quoting.

They clearly weren’t talking about being “up to our necks in filth”. They were talking about mixing with other people and being exposed to relatively harmless bugs.

I’m tired of people making really extreme arguments and making out people said things they didn’t. It’s a bizzare side effect of the internet.

By *ink stripy zebraWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I had it before I got the jabs, I’ve been more Ill than covid, but it wasn’t pleasant. I kept popping my ribs coughing. Had I got it 2-3 years before I’d have probably been in hospital, I was really Ill without properly noticing and gps keep bluffing me.

I was out with friends last week, sat between two of them who text me the morning after to say they had it. I didn’t get it and I’m good at picking up bugs and viruses

Had covid, only symptom was sore head for 3 days, not had any vaccines.

By *tormdayMan  over a year ago

Peterborough/Reading

I'm not sure but i got it late November 2019...wasn't to bad...ant way had a lot of vaccine before.. yellow fever.. malaria... So i think vaccine done the job

Highest excess mortality since WW2 in Europe now. How come? No excess mortality in 20 and 21...glad I was one of the non gullible ones and easily dodged that bullet

chester

Hard to tell as we had no way to test.

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

My ex the mum of my kids died from Covid before vaccines, 3 weeks later I was in hospital with Covid pneumonia. I was very poorly but kept thinking my kids need me and I knew I had to fight it with everything I had. I’ve had it again post vaccine and although I was Ill, no where near as bad as 1st time. People who say it ain’t real really fuck me off. Seeing my kids in pieces at their mums funeral broke my heart

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Highest excess mortality since WW2 in Europe now. How come? No excess mortality in 20 and 21...glad I was one of the non gullible ones and easily dodged that bullet "

No excess mortality is 2020 or 2021? Where are getting that from?

Uk excess mortality

2020 89000

2021 62000

2022 42000

2023 10000 so far

Not sure where you are getting your facts from but I suggest looking in other places.

Manchester (she/her)

"My ex the mum of my kids died from Covid before vaccines, 3 weeks later I was in hospital with Covid pneumonia. I was very poorly but kept thinking my kids need me and I knew I had to fight it with everything I had. I’ve had it again post vaccine and although I was Ill, no where near as bad as 1st time. People who say it ain’t real really fuck me off. Seeing my kids in pieces at their mums funeral broke my heart"

I'm so sorry

Filthy Fuckeryville

If your colds affect your throat, try using Listerine, good antiseptic mouth rinse maybe helpful

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

"My ex the mum of my kids died from Covid before vaccines, 3 weeks later I was in hospital with Covid pneumonia. I was very poorly but kept thinking my kids need me and I knew I had to fight it with everything I had. I’ve had it again post vaccine and although I was Ill, no where near as bad as 1st time. People who say it ain’t real really fuck me off. Seeing my kids in pieces at their mums funeral broke my heart

I'm so sorry "

Thank you. It was hard at the time

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Both had it at same time Feb 2020 before lockdown (just after the Wales Italy game in Cardiff!!). Couple of days feeling pretty crap. Mostly recovered after a week, though I had a cough for at least a month after & did fancy lung capacity was reduced for several months after when doing sport and exercise. Mrs had an antibody test in the August which confirmed she'd had it so 99% sure that's what it was.

Suspect both had it toward end 2022 but mild (and didn't test). Then Mrs had it again in Feb (couple of positive tests) and felt rough for 7 or 8 days. Either I didn't catch it or was asymptomatic.

I had all the jabs with little side effect other than maybe 24 hours feeling bit rough. Mrs had bit more side effects and refused the last jab - which may or may not be the reason she caught it again in Feb....

By *orty-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Leyland

I had it once, quite badly in 2021, unjabbed and not had anything since.

By *un4all1977Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

It put me into intensive care during Easter 2020....

Was touch and go for a time and thankful I pulled through.....I now live life to enjoy it as much as possible

By *csheffMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Work in healthcare. Was redeployed to covid wards right at the start for 4 months in March 2020. Worked with hundreds of patients over the last 3 years. Had first 2 jabs back in 2021, only to keep my job, no further jabs since.

Never tested positive for covid. Never had any symptoms of covid. Not had any sick days since 2019!

Maybe I am just lucky?….."

A high number of people are Asymptomatic and the immunity from the covid vaxinations are not long lasting. You probably had it without noticing at some point or just got lucky.

Manchester (she/her)

"Work in healthcare. Was redeployed to covid wards right at the start for 4 months in March 2020. Worked with hundreds of patients over the last 3 years. Had first 2 jabs back in 2021, only to keep my job, no further jabs since.

Maybe I am just lucky?…..

A high number of people are Asymptomatic and the immunity from the covid vaxinations are not long lasting. You probably had it without noticing at some point or just got lucky."

I make my own luck

By *csheffMan  over a year ago

Sheffield