FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Heart health

Heart health

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *apua New Guinea OP   Man 5 days ago

nearby

Morning. As its world heart day I thought I'd say hi to those who have, or know someone with heart issues. I myself have a couple of hereditary diagnosis and seem to be bothered more than usual by them currently. Anyway,I see you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ayd100Man 5 days ago

clitheroe

It's a worry

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man 5 days ago

Stourbridge

Mines congenital, had to have quad bypass as stents were not possible due to the deterioration of the vessels. One great didn’t work so it’s a triple in the end. I had operation 6 years ago but still suffering pain now in chest told everything is fine but it bloody hurts!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ersatilefoxMan 5 days ago

Notts


"Morning. As its world heart day I thought I'd say hi to those who have, or know someone with heart issues. I myself have a couple of hereditary diagnosis and seem to be bothered more than usual by them currently. Anyway,I see you

"

I got arrhythmia after having the Pfizer COVID booster. Waiting to have an Ablation.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ade crossTV/TS 5 days ago

chiselhurst

Heart issues here. Major heart attack when young had stents put in. They failed 14yrs on and was put forward for bypass but heart tissue to scared for a by pass to take stents redone but lost 1 coronary artery so at times suffer from problems

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ittlemiss72Woman 5 days ago

bedwas

Recovering from heart attack, have acute coronary syndrome and angina, still having issues have had 2 SVT and not allowed back to work yet xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *enny100Man 5 days ago

City


"Recovering from heart attack, have acute coronary syndrome and angina, still having issues have had 2 SVT and not allowed back to work yet xx"

Wishing you a speedy recovery ❤️‍🩹 it’s a scary time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *enny100Man 5 days ago

City


"Morning. As its world heart day I thought I'd say hi to those who have, or know someone with heart issues. I myself have a couple of hereditary diagnosis and seem to be bothered more than usual by them currently. Anyway,I see you

"

Thank you for highlighting Heart Day. ❤️ wishing you good health

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *elissafemTV/TS 5 days ago

nottingham

Bicuspid aortic heart valve here,will need replacing at some point xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *eauNaturelMan 5 days ago

Malmesbury

Two Cardio Ablations and one Cardioversion to treat Arterial Fibrillation and Flutter, carried out about 13 years ago and now I take meds every day.

I'm in good health generally, I'm available to cycle around 70 miles at a time and jog at a relaxed pace, I only noticed my condition if I really push it or I've had caffeine, then I'm struggling for a few days.

Happy Heart Day everyone.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ace400Man 5 days ago

near knock

I’m on my 6-7 pacemaker.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *atural_born_thriller_xMan 5 days ago

.

Survived two heart attacks due to hereditary high cholesterol. Two stents fitted last one eleven years ago .wishing a speedy recovery to all those out there x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *issilia AmoriWoman 5 days ago

North Welsh Borders

I have paroxysmal atrial fibrillation

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *apua New Guinea OP   Man 5 days ago

nearby

Thanks for sharing all, I hope you are keeping well.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *cobMan 5 days ago

here

I had to have a stent fitted 2 years ago. Was a bit daft really as woke up and didn’t feel great went shopping and felt worse (no dramatic chest grabbing pain) felt rubbish all day woke up on the Sunday and felt a bit better….was working away and drove the Monday morning to Heathrow and flew to Portugal and just felt tired, by the Wednesday was feeling rubbish, did an ECG on my watch which looked like a bag of spanners, booked a flight for the next day, flew back to closer to home and went straight to hospital, was told I’d had a heart attack, blue lighted to a heart and chest hospital and had a stent fitted there and then

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *DMCCouple 5 days ago

Grimsby

Aortic root replacement in 2011, so now have a mechanical valve and take warfarin every day.

I always win "best scar" competitions and the loud metalic click alway facilitates people (quite funny explaining the noise when we meet new people on here🤣).

It's never stopped me doing anything. Completed loads of triathlons and long distances endurance events since the surgery and felt great ever since. Well, apart from immediately afterwards, that bit was pretty painful.🤣🤣

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *revaunanceCouple 5 days ago

Exeter

I have hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, but still train cardio an hour a day.

The wife doesn't have heart trouble. She doesn't have one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *r DiverseMan 5 days ago

Home

Have always had a slow heart rate myself, ranges 46 to 52 on a good day, so have often been on the heart monitors since I was young but had never held me back, competed in a lot of Judo tournaments in my younger days so would like to say I had a good fitness level

More just gym workouts these days and jogging with my dogs but started getting alerts from my Apple Watch, heart beat had dropped below 40 beats for over 10 minutes

So off I trotted after a few occasions to the Apple Store telling them my watch was playing up

Some diagnostic tests later and told it’s not my watch it’s me so off to the hospital and then the heart specialist and a mild to moderate LVH

Not much has changed though just have to have follow MOTs haha

So Apple Watches and other similar devices are good

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *r DiverseMan 5 days ago

Home


"I have hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, but still train cardio an hour a day.

The wife doesn't have heart trouble. She doesn't have one "

She might steal yours if she reads that 😂

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ardcock69300Man 5 days ago

Barnsley

Me too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ardcock69300Man 5 days ago

Barnsley

Me too. What symptoms u get

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *rey Sweat PantsMan 5 days ago

Oxford

Similar!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *rasshopper201Man 4 days ago

kendal

I had double heart bypass 1 week before covid lock down timing was perfect as couldn’t work so rest was forced on me by two ways been told I’ve got heart disease I’m a diabetic so it’s always on your mind can’t thank the nhs for there service Blackpool hospital brilliant and thank you to everyone that works there

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *968maleMan 4 days ago

Middlesbrough

Had a heart attack nearly 3 years ago and had 2 stents fitted. Then had to go back in August for another angiogram and have another 2 stents put in, also told i now have Angina

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0312

0