FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Are most men on here taken?

Are most men on here taken?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adeandNath OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

South Yorkshire

It seems the few men we've arranged to meet have all ended up being taken. Is this other people's experience also?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *exxyyDy11Man 5 weeks ago

North West

I'm deffo single, not sure about anyone else. I'm guessing a certain percentage of guys on here do lie about being single.

By *mmaleiaWoman 5 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

Lots of guys I’ve met thinking they were single, aren’t, it’s a tad frustrating when it clearly says I don’t want married men who play away on my profile, think there’s only 1 guy I’ve met who I know is single & I meet him regularly.

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

As if!

By *r lovecatMan 5 weeks ago

leeds

From what I’ve experienced over the years I would say a certain percentage definitely are in a relationship but I can say this for a certain percentage of females on the site aswell although I’d say they were fewer in number than the men

By *oupleSouthEast69Couple 5 weeks ago

brighton

Lots of men on here are married and trying to get no strings sex behind their wives' backs. Not all by any means but you should always question, especially if they can't accommodate

By *heseeker73Man 5 weeks ago

witney

I'm single with absolutely no baggage or secrets to hide. What I wouldn't do to meet a female or couple to have some fun with. Any offers please message me xx

By *oonshadow700Woman 5 weeks ago

Gosport

I think there's a lot of supposedly single men on here and other sites who aren't really single, they are married and cheating xx

By *neeyedwillieMan 5 weeks ago

Darlington

Yes, a lot are.

I'm taken. Never hide the fact I'm happily married. I also have a couples account with my wife AND my wife has her own account in fab as well.

And yet, in the past, if I tried to meet other couples or single women through Fab apparently it was a no go. For some reason, for a lot women, even if they're married themselves and couples, they only want "single" men.

That's not a criticism of anyone either. Just a reality I faced and to be fair to other parties, how would they know I'm telling the truth? It's very easy to say "my wife's a cuckqean and loves it" and she is...but its alien to a lot of folks or, they just don't trust single guys due to past experiances.

So I gave up, moved over to clubs and social events and never had an issue since. Lot easier meeting people in the flesh with my wife right there saying "she loves it" rather than taking my word for it.

Over time, my wife and I have made a lot of connections with couples and single ladies at the club and had a lot of fun, either together or seperatly. Took the whole headache of finding people interested in playing with one half of a married couple out of it.

And I think I would suggest that to.you as well OP. If.youre havung trouble with the guys or.dont want to be wrapped up in someone else's infidelity, just use the clubs. Best way all around imo.

By *semeforfunMan 5 weeks ago

Bourne lincs

I am definitely single but am sub bi which seems to put people off

By *ablo minibar123Woman 5 weeks ago

I can easily imagine way over 50 per cent of single men on here aren't actually as single As they make out, so yep that's most.

By *otswoldCurvesWoman 5 weeks ago

Cotswolds

Some men and women are great as they are honest about not being single and that allows the other person choice.

Others are not ... and that's a shame because for those not interested in meeting someone who is attached it's sex by deception.

By *ellinever70Woman 5 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I think there are some fairly obvious 'tells' as to someone's relationship status

By *r SensualMan 5 weeks ago

London

I am taken, however my relationship is ethically non-monogamous, emphasis on the “Ethical” part. I explicitly outline this in the first paragraph of my bio.

We met through fab, we play together and the both of us play separately too hence why I still have this profile. No lying, no sneaking behind anyone’s back right here.

By *lack Orchid 0204Man 5 weeks ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 03/04/24 09:39:52]

By *lack Orchid 0204Man 5 weeks ago

Leeds

And the award for have a go at single guys goes to...

No idea ..There are folk of all genders who tell f8bbies.. anyone can be anything on the internet

Whats the old saying "Don't believe everything you read on the internet!" ©Abraham Lincoln 1892

By *cott14Man 5 weeks ago

Essex & SW Exeter/Taunton

Nope

By *scobar67Man 5 weeks ago

glasgow

Aye Taken the piss

By *uttymonkeyMan 5 weeks ago

Torbay

*Shrugs*

Had a partner we just didn't advertise it as wanted genuine connection and interest not using me to get to her kinda thing.

Was a little while back now though.

Now simply single if that counts with an odd fwb or two

By *oberto7Man 5 weeks ago

Greenock

Everyone on fab don't tell lies

By *icecouple561Couple 5 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't know about most but quite a few men have commitments elsewhere that they keep quiet about.

By *issmorganWoman 5 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

There's quite a lot of men, women and couples who are in other relationships, but on here without their partners knowledge.

At least the ones who are honest about it in their profile give others the choice to meet them, knowing they're attached.

It's the ones who lie about it I can't stand,but often there are give aways.

By *aribbean King 1985Man 5 weeks ago

South West London

I dont know about that but Im 100% single and happy. In fact I no longer pursue or desire to be in any committed relationships

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 5 weeks ago

manchester

"I think there's a lot of supposedly single men on here and other sites who aren't really single, they are married and cheating xx"

You can generally tell who those are. They tend to be only available every other Thursday and only between the hours of 11am and 2pm

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 5 weeks ago

wonderland.

Mr was 100% single on here when I met him.. xx

Cali

By *atrick SwanseaMan 5 weeks ago

Swansea

I’m not single but I have out that on my profile

By *ight My FireMan 5 weeks ago

Manchester

Happily single, not sure I'd feel the same without Fab

By *rank speakerMan 5 weeks ago

Worcester

Genuinely single mature here. Been divorced longer than most marriages and prefer it this way.

By *ickie734Man 5 weeks ago

Brooke

widowed, just me and me dogs

By *lym4realCouple 5 weeks ago

plymouth

Think most are attached where we are as their updates sort of give the game away mostly ( last minute/car park/can't do 99% of saturdays) and we'd prefer them to honest as where we live it isn't a city but rather a large spread out town and some we've known who have played thinking the males are single after saying repeatedly they are are have found out they aren't and more than afew times all the hassle that comes with it ( being caught out as they always seem to here anyway ?) and even we've been caught out as saw the male in question strolling along hand in hand with a female plus kids in tow ?

By *empest2kMan 5 weeks ago

Derby

"It seems the few men we've arranged to meet have all ended up being taken. Is this other people's experience also? "

Where have they been taken to?! Maybe you have to pay a ransom to meet them!!!

By *ewstaffsmanMan 5 weeks ago

brownhills

"It seems the few men we've arranged to meet have all ended up being taken. Is this other people's experience also? "

I’m taken but have the wife’s permission to have this account as it was her idea I discuss any potential meet and tell her about every message

By *imMcSilverMan 5 weeks ago

Near you

I'm attached and I don't have permission. People will either be OK with it or not irrespective of my 'reasons' therefore I don't try to explain myself. Ultimately everyone is on here for one reason/kink or another and so long as your honest about it then live and let live.

By *lan157Man 5 weeks ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Taken ? I didn't know I was going anywhere .

By *ark ElMan 5 weeks ago

London

[Removed by poster at 03/04/24 16:48:10]

By *acksparrow99Man 5 weeks ago

Canary Wharf, London

I'm not taken...

By *ony MannMan 5 weeks ago

Ludgershall

I'm taken, but she don't mind, why should she, she is being taken to a club today by another man.

By *lice AgainTV/TS 5 weeks ago

Bristol

I'm taken but we're agreed that sexual activity with others is totally ok.

I mean, why restrict your experiences?

By *unchalMan 5 weeks ago

Dartford

"Happily single, not sure I'd feel the same without Fab "

I’m with you. Wife died some years ago and I’ve got a couple of kids but no particular desire to be in a ‘relationship’ and now that I have got the hang of these dating apps, can’t imagine that I ever will…unless, they sneak up on me, of course.

By *endalshaggersCouple 5 weeks ago

Kendal

It's the Internet, anyone can say anything and anyone can believe anything.

By *hris_tMan 5 weeks ago

Dinnington

Single guy here, close to South Yorkshire too..anyone wanting alittle fun, club visit please get in touch.

Chris.

By *lexV16Man 5 weeks ago

Welling

I am single and going to stay that way or form very light type of relationship if I come across right person

By *ottodot123Couple 5 weeks ago

Gillingham

Just a thought but could a contributing factor to this be that for genuine single men. It is likely easier to find casual sex on mainstream dating websites.

Whereas your average commited man. Couldn't put his face on a mainstream dating website because what if someone sees him and tells the missus. The faceless life of fab suits much better.

I don't know. Just some thoughts.

Obviously when looking for specific kinks, sex with multiples etc etc I assume fab is still better than dating websites.

By *andy mamboMan 5 weeks ago

saltney

Single here

By *r_PinkMan 5 weeks ago

london stratford

Just a quick shout out to those, like me, who genuine single guys!!!!!!

From reading this post I think we might be becoming male unicorns!!!!

BIG up the truly singles!

By *tylebender03Man 5 weeks ago

Manchester

Yeah probably, however I am not

By *icolerobbieCouple 5 weeks ago

walsall

Probably the same amount of so called single women.

By *igstu66Man 5 weeks ago

Guildford

Openly not single. The reasons are private and no one else's concern. Fully appreciate it may not be for everyone and as long as I'm open and transparent people can make their own decisions.

By *igstu66Man 5 weeks ago

Guildford

I 100% agree.

By *oxy jWoman 5 weeks ago

somerset

simply put ...yes

its not hard to see ...

notice how many disappear with ...

school holidays

bank holidays

factory shutdowns

major events

certain times of the day

on late at night

pics are from gym work bathroom downstairs toilet

really not hard to work out id say at least 75% and i truly think its higer are married or in a relationship..

By *ot to giggleWoman 5 weeks ago

Coventry

yea single profiles are not always single profiles ! male and female - its a digging exercise!

By *eeliciouschaosWoman 5 weeks ago

Wherever

"simply put ...yes

its not hard to see ...

school holidays

bank holidays

factory shutdowns

major events

certain times of the day

on late at night

really not hard to work out id say at least 75% and i truly think its higer are married or in a relationship..

"

Spot on.

Also widely known as “WAG curfew” (Wife And Girlfriend).

By *anted by NightMan 5 weeks ago

Shangri-la

"Probably the same amount of so called single women.

"

Exactly

By *rettCoolMan 5 weeks ago

Dunfermline

I would say so .. no hear properly coz no sex at home like myself .. OK line up to throw rotten fruit at me ..lol

By *uttymonkeyMan 5 weeks ago

Torbay

Can't really win though i find:

Typical date apps:

People want to claim you or they espect the buff look for something casual. No in between.

Fab:

Primarily sex focused ofc.

High physical standards and expectations.

Single m low priority.

Nightclubs etc:

Superficial, have to be pushy and outgoing.

The more successful places I've met life long friends and had really good connections tent to be generic friend based platforms where theres no real expectation of anything and people can be themselves.

-Facebook dating/friends

-Meetup

-Faceparty (back in the day)

All worked well.

Currently for me Fwb but can mirror partnership. Still enjoy all the intimate stuff and still chat about other ventures, experiences and this lifestyle whatever without aggro *shrugs* not sure how to label that XD

By *reddieMidlandsMan 5 weeks ago

chesterfield

Yep taken

By (user no longer on site) 5 weeks ago

All the best ones are

By *enuinenorthenerMan 5 weeks ago

Oldham

I'm definitely not...

By *he milf next doorWoman 5 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

Most have got a hidden woman somewhere the guys that make a single guy profile will always slip up about there mrs at some point

By *enuinenorthenerMan 5 weeks ago

Oldham

I must be in the minority

By *aughty but nice 007Man 5 weeks ago

Birmingham

I'm a single guy. I wish I wasn't lol. I'm not rushing into marriage or finding anyone. You have to find the right person. Until then, I'm just having fun.

By *egvisir71Man 5 weeks ago

Derbyshire

"simply put ...yes

its not hard to see ...

school holidays

bank holidays

factory shutdowns

major events

certain times of the day

on late at night

"

Well I’m defo single and bank holidays I go away or biking/paddle boarding, I’m the engineering manager so on my factory shutdowns I do stupid hours so I’m not available, I also like to go to major events with friends, I work during the day and go to gym etc in the evenings so I’m not always available and I tend to come on late at night when I’ve finally sat down.

So if they’re what you call ‘signs’ that someone isn’t single and it’s easy to spot then us single guys don’t stand a chance do we.

By *r_shy_walaMan 5 weeks ago

Romford

Single still

By *utdoors584Man 5 weeks ago

Houghton-le-Spring

I'm finding this site to be difficult. My wife and I are totally fine with each other having the occasional FWB on the go. This arrangement stared just over a year ago when my wife suggested an arrangement between her and a lad she knows through work. Prior to that we had done some "Soft swing" with a couple we know. In my profile I'm totally honest in my situation. My wife is not on here as she has her own thing going on. We may in future play as a couple . I Have on my profile cannot accommodate as we have family at home and neither of us will eve entertain any partners in our family home . But because of this I seem to be getting nowhere at all.

By *onicZMan 5 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Seems to be a trend here with not being honest. Not everyone obviously, it's unfair to tar everyone with the same brush.

I'm lucky enough to have a gorgeous partner and details are on my profile too, but we tell each other everything.

By *eandmrsjones69Couple 5 weeks ago

Middle England

"I'm finding this site to be difficult. My wife and I are totally fine with each other having the occasional FWB on the go. This arrangement stared just over a year ago when my wife suggested an arrangement between her and a lad she knows through work. Prior to that we had done some "Soft swing" with a couple we know. In my profile I'm totally honest in my situation. My wife is not on here as she has her own thing going on. We may in future play as a couple . I Have on my profile cannot accommodate as we have family at home and neither of us will eve entertain any partners in our family home . But because of this I seem to be getting nowhere at all."

There must be hundreds of profiles in the very same situation as yours. Obviously not everyone would be bothered but some might be. How could they validate your account of things as opposed to just another married/attached guy playing away?

By *NMMaleMan 5 weeks ago

Stourport

"I'm finding this site to be difficult. My wife and I are totally fine with each other having the occasional FWB on the go. This arrangement stared just over a year ago when my wife suggested an arrangement between her and a lad she knows through work. Prior to that we had done some "Soft swing" with a couple we know. In my profile I'm totally honest in my situation. My wife is not on here as she has her own thing going on. We may in future play as a couple . I Have on my profile cannot accommodate as we have family at home and neither of us will eve entertain any partners in our family home . But because of this I seem to be getting nowhere at all.

There must be hundreds of profiles in the very same situation as yours. Obviously not everyone would be bothered but some might be. How could they validate your account of things as opposed to just another married/attached guy playing away?

"

I think positive veris help the most but I also make it very clear on my profile and I’m happy to share face pics of me and my wife if necessary.

Lack of flexibility on timing of meetings is a dead give away too.

By *eardedguy600Man 5 weeks ago

Kidderminster

Well I’m definitely single, although I’ve had meets cancelled because the lady just didn’t believe I’m single. Just ask my cat

By *bony and ivoryCouple 5 weeks ago

East Midlands

It’s not just men we get plenty of messages off females playing away

By *olvesGentMan 5 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Yes

By *usttrymeMan 5 weeks ago

kettering

Im single too.. its so hard to convince a lady that your single.. they somehow shy away even if you say its true.. almost they dont want a single guy in case it becomes a bit more etc and they know they cant deal with that happening.

By *unatheartguyMan 5 weeks ago

Biggleswade

I'm single, I'm surprised finding a male is difficult given the ratio of men to women on this site

By *utdoors584Man 5 weeks ago

Houghton-le-Spring

"I'm finding this site to be difficult. My wife and I are totally fine with each other having the occasional FWB on the go. This arrangement stared just over a year ago when my wife suggested an arrangement between her and a lad she knows through work. Prior to that we had done some "Soft swing" with a couple we know. In my profile I'm totally honest in my situation. My wife is not on here as she has her own thing going on. We may in future play as a couple . I Have on my profile cannot accommodate as we have family at home and neither of us will eve entertain any partners in our family home . But because of this I seem to be getting nowhere at all.

I think positive veris help the most but I also make it very clear on my profile and I’m happy to share face pics of me and my wife if necessary.

Lack of flexibility on timing of meetings is a dead give away too.

"

I'm sure when I finally get some verifications it will help things along. I have messages a few locals to try and arrange a social/chat with nothing further expected just so I can get some verifications. I have had an offer of an

FWB arrangement from the female of the couple we know but as she is a work colleague it's a line I don't want to cross. She and her fella used to be very active on here a few years ago. They were the ones who opened out eyes to the lifestyle. Unfortunately they don't buses this site now otherwise would of git at least a verification off them.

By *XX TomMan 5 weeks ago

Teddington

Very Very single and loving it.

By *ssexBlkMaleMan 5 weeks ago

Essex

"I dont know about that but Im 100% single and happy. In fact I no longer pursue or desire to be in any committed relationships"

Preach it my brother!

By *amieLDN22Man 5 weeks ago

London

Having been on the party seen for awhile now I think most guys are genuinely single and the few I've met who aren't pretty open about it after a quick chat. Of course there's always a minority % who are playing away. Easy to spot: shifty, secretive and generally not a pleasant company.

By *anks101Man 5 weeks ago

Clitheroe

I personally will say single men on here are having a hard on having a meet. Too many time wasters and I think we are all mature and we want fun but so many couples are just time wasters.

By *ustagentMan 5 weeks ago

wa14

Not taken here, maybe choice or circumstances, life is a lottery

By *he normsterMan 4 weeks ago

belfast

Am single.

By *ony MannMan 4 weeks ago

Ludgershall

What do you mean taken

Married

Taken by alien on their way to the meet

Fall madly in love with you

By *ony MannMan 4 weeks ago

Ludgershall

"I personally will say single men on here are having a hard on having a meet. Too many time wasters and I think we are all mature and we want fun but so many couples are just time wasters. "

I expect to chat on here a bit, the further the car journey the more I chat before I start the engine and I'm sure couples like that, know that because I'm half a couple.

I also men don't turn up. I remember my first party I almost never walked up the steps, but if I had not turned up I would have sent a message. That is only polite.

By *oonshadow700Woman 4 weeks ago

Gosport

"It seems the few men we've arranged to meet have all ended up being taken. Is this other people's experience also?

What do you mean taken

Married

Fall madly in love with you"

You'd be shocked by how many are supposedly taken by aliens shortly before they're meant to turn up for a meet xx

By *onyHoveMan 4 weeks ago

Brighton

Definitely single here, just always discreet and private by nature.

Things were easier before living in a shared house! My flat before this allowed nice visitors.

I can see how people need convincing though...people may not be as they seem.

Happy adventures all x

By *estivalMan 4 weeks ago

borehamwood

Cant speak for other men but single guy here and have been for years, my choice by the way lived on my own for years dont think i could share a place with anyone now lol

By *orthyorkypairCouple 4 weeks ago

North Yorkshire

"It seems the few men we've arranged to meet have all ended up being taken. Is this other people's experience also?

What do you mean taken

Married

Fall madly in love with you

You'd be shocked by how many are supposedly taken by aliens shortly before they're meant to turn up for a meet xx"

And how many grandmothers some have taken ill just as they coming to meet!!!! lol

By *ongandharderMan 4 weeks ago

Rotherham

I think Theres some people lying but also a lot of singles

By *ysonfuryMan 4 weeks ago

Stockport

Single here, nothing to hide

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 4 weeks ago

Coventry

Obviously its not a suprise that many men here are in relationships on a site that is geared up towards non-monogamy in some sort of flavour. I have a single profile too (couldn't be bother to switch over to reply). However what must me frustrating is the inability to filter when searching or the amount of people lying. As a male in a happy relationship I don't like that my profile for my individual needs is labeled single. I'm not single and proud not to be single. Not a lot we can do about people lying. But there is something we can do to help people filter their searches. I propose 3 categories for lone males instead of one:

SINGLE MALE: an unattached male.

LONE MALE: a male who is not single but is also active as an individual element on here with their partner/s knowledge.

DISCREET MALE: a male who is attached but on the scene without the knowledge of their partner.

Or terms to that affect. And likewise have maybe the same distinction with female profiles. Because loads of women with single profiles on here are likewise attached with or without the knowledge of their partners.

By *layfullsamMan 4 weeks ago

Solihull

Only Liam neeson

By *alcon43Woman 4 weeks ago

Paisley

It depends on what you’re looking for. If it’s just for fun does it matter if they’re single or not?

I’ve met a lovely single guy, so yes they are out there.

By *unchalMan 4 weeks ago

Dartford

"Only Liam neeson "

Yeah but he has such heavy baggage.

By *rGirth74Man 4 weeks ago

grimsby

Defo a % of males and females claiming to be single but are not , I’ve met two ladies that claimed to be single and later they confessed they aren’t .

I’m sure both sexes have there reasons for telling porkies .

By *mmaleiaWoman 4 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

"It depends on what you’re looking for. If it’s just for fun does it matter if they’re single or not?

I’ve met a lovely single guy, so yes they are out there. "

To my moral compass, yes if the wife doesn’t know

By *lex.and.SexCouple 4 weeks ago

Bedale

Some are. How many is hard to say.

There will be confirmation bias at play because you are selecting the attractive ones and those are less likely to be single purely by virtue of having more options.

By *issmorganWoman 4 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

"It depends on what you’re looking for. If it’s just for fun does it matter if they’re single or not?

I’ve met a lovely single guy, so yes they are out there. "

Yes it does matter to lots of us

There's plenty of actual single men on here and I'd hate it done to me.

By *aribbean King 1985Man 4 weeks ago

South West London

So I guess women don't believe me when I say I'm single then?

By *exbecs12Woman 4 weeks ago

Land of roman gods

What fab men lie ...about 50/50.

Woman do to...50/50

Land of roman gods

I’ve met a lovely single guy, so yes they are out there.

To my moral compass, yes if the wife doesn’t know "

Which response is..no sex from wife scenario.

Some people do not care about where sex comes from each to their own

Land of roman gods

"Obviously its not a suprise that many men here are in relationships on a site that is geared up towards non-monogamy in some sort of flavour. I have a single profile too (couldn't be bother to switch over to reply). However what must me frustrating is the inability to filter when searching or the amount of people lying. As a male in a happy relationship I don't like that my profile for my individual needs is labeled single. I'm not single and proud not to be single. Not a lot we can do about people lying. But there is something we can do to help people filter their searches. I propose 3 categories for lone males instead of one:

SINGLE MALE: an unattached male.

LONE MALE: a male who is not single but is also active as an individual element on here with their partner/s knowledge.

DISCREET MALE: a male who is attached but on the scene without the knowledge of their partner.

Or terms to that affect. And likewise have maybe the same distinction with female profiles. Because loads of women with single profiles on here are likewise attached with or without the knowledge of their partners."

Put women in this too

By *londebiguyMan 4 weeks ago

Southport

I've taken a few of them.

By *evoncream2017Couple 4 weeks ago

exeter

In our experience When the messages start at 9 ish and finish at 5 ish and none at weekend then they are not single

By *eto 69Man 4 weeks ago

Maidstone

Being truthful about your relationship status is crucial, whether you're single or married. Personally, I'm in a straightforward open relationship, but that doesn't mean my schedule is wide open. While time matters, honesty is paramount.

By *nityCouple 3 weeks ago

stowmarket

"Yes, a lot are.

I'm taken. Never hide the fact I'm happily married. I also have a couples account with my wife AND my wife has her own account in fab as well.

And yet, in the past, if I tried to meet other couples or single women through Fab apparently it was a no go. For some reason, for a lot women, even if they're married themselves and couples, they only want "single" men.

That's not a criticism of anyone either. Just a reality I faced and to be fair to other parties, how would they know I'm telling the truth? It's very easy to say "my wife's a cuckqean and loves it" and she is...but its alien to a lot of folks or, they just don't trust single guys due to past experiances.

So I gave up, moved over to clubs and social events and never had an issue since. Lot easier meeting people in the flesh with my wife right there saying "she loves it" rather than taking my word for it.

Over time, my wife and I have made a lot of connections with couples and single ladies at the club and had a lot of fun, either together or seperatly. Took the whole headache of finding people interested in playing with one half of a married couple out of it.

And I think I would suggest that to.you as well OP. If.youre havung trouble with the guys or.dont want to be wrapped up in someone else's infidelity, just use the clubs. Best way all around imo. "

All well and good, we used to have three accounts, single male, single female and joint account. The joint account for clubs and other invites and the single for meeting others all

Details were there in the profiles. Now we have two the joint one which is run by myself (uni) and the wife’s account. The wife’s account hasn’t been used in over 3 months, any meets posted have been a waste of time, as for clubs, we love the club scene but have one big issue. No one can hear me talking due to my laryngectomy. I cannot have a strong voice as my vocal cords have been removed.

Not every situation is right for every one, we are all Unique in our own way

By *nniebellaWoman 3 weeks ago

Harrogate

I've come across a lot of cheating guys (Yes, I'm sure it's the same for women) ... I always look out for the signs of can't accommodate, only available through the day, disappear and come back lots ... It's disappointing as my profile clearly states I'm not interested and I always ask to double check.

People just need to be honest, then everyone can decide for themselves if they want to be involved.

By *he normsterMan 3 weeks ago

belfast

Am not taken

By *inlingerie1Woman 3 weeks ago

N.Yorkshire

"There's quite a lot of men, women and couples who are in other relationships, but on here without their partners knowledge.

At least the ones who are honest about it in their profile give others the choice to meet them, knowing they're attached.

It's the ones who lie about it I can't stand,but often there are give aways. "

By *abuma65Man 3 weeks ago

Gloucester

Who took them ??

By *haveanicevoiceMan 3 weeks ago

Soggy Middle-Earth

100% single here, I live with a parent which is embarrassing so I put that on my profile to make sure I don't get any interest, surprised nobody has asked me if they could join in on something yet....

By *layfulguy123Man 3 weeks ago

strat

"100% single here, I live with a parent which is embarrassing so I put that on my profile to make sure I don't get any interest, surprised nobody has asked me if they could join in on something yet...."

Totaly the same here

Either when find out they ghost me or think I’m cheating

By *entleman of FortuneMan 3 weeks ago

Hull

I'm 100% single although because people are used to seeing me at socials with my FWB they assume I'm not, to the point she's actively starting telling women I'm actually single. Which I appreciate but if I've gone with her I'm not suddenly going to buggar off because I've got options, which I always have, as she knows. But women are very respectful of other women largely on the scene - even more so the real life.

By *ames250122Man 3 weeks ago

Worcester

How do you mean taken? Taken like in Liam Neeson taken or they’re actually married/ meet someone else? X

By *semeforfunMan 3 weeks ago

Bourne lincs

I am single but because am sub bi it seems to put people off x

By *unguy1233Man 3 weeks ago

kent

[Removed by poster at 15/04/24 07:24:01]

By *unguy1233Man 3 weeks ago

kent

I’m single…. Buys it’s so difficult to try and find a couple who are willing just to chat

Worcester

"I am single but because am sub bi it seems to put people off x"

Not me lol x

Worcester

[Removed by poster at 15/04/24 08:19:48]

Worcester

To be fair there loads of actual single guys on fab, it’s just out of those that are and message the recipients, that the recipient is attracted too decreases dramatically. The guys messaging can no more help or control if someone is attracted to them, than the recipients can help or control what they’re attracted to in guys. It’s just a game of chance that both may or may not share an attraction. Unless they’re muscular swim suit model and hung like a baboon then I dare say it’s a lot trickier. Though in that instance where the guy is I sure the roles reverse and they have no problems with meeting someone attracted to them, it’s just a case of if they feel the same in return. Thus is life, those that fit into that niche criteria of being drop dead gorgeous like a Hollywood celeb that everyone secretly want are in smaller numbers and are naturally in excessive demand with more people wanting to meet with them then they could ever manage to meet even if they actually wanted to meet them all, which I doubt they do. After that it’s just your average Joe type guy’s on a sliding scale which is far more hit and miss that someone shares their attraction, which is natural. I think all any of us can do is keep looking and good things will come eventually when you eventually find and connect with the right people

By *rpeggioCouple 3 weeks ago

Baughurst

"Just a thought but could a contributing factor to this be that for genuine single men. It is likely easier to find casual sex on mainstream dating websites.

Whereas your average commited man. Couldn't put his face on a mainstream dating website because what if someone sees him and tells the missus. The faceless life of fab suits much better.

I don't know. Just some thoughts.

Obviously when looking for specific kinks, sex with multiples etc etc I assume fab is still better than dating websites. "

__

I think you hit the nail on the head here. Singles have it easier to find both hookups and romantic relations on dating websites.

For those that look for specific kinks, or more than two people sex, Fab provides a means (for some a hope) to meet.

Totally respect your preference not to meet men who are attached and here without the others knowledge, but as a couple you really have so many ways to get what you want: clubs, socials, parties. Also many men profiles here who have partners consent, even encouragement to play solo as well as part of a couple.

By *entleman JayMan 3 weeks ago

Wakefield

I’m 100% single.

By *CLM87Woman 3 weeks ago

Derbyshire

Lots of guys are.. I usually do Facebook stalk before meeting to see if I can find them.. 9 times out of 10 they are engaged or married

By *anJenny 181Couple 3 weeks ago

Preston

Yes Fab has plenty of pretenders but it still has a good selection of decent single men.

we have had some great meets with single guys

By *NMMaleMan 3 weeks ago

Stourport

"Lots of guys I’ve met thinking they were single, aren’t, it’s a tad frustrating when it clearly says I don’t want married men who play away on my profile, think there’s only 1 guy I’ve met who I know is single & I meet him regularly. "

Not single but my wife is fully aware and plays solo too

By *achig11Man 3 weeks ago

Manchester

Really disagree this

I’m single but also have my boys 50% of the time and full on

By *amod79Man 3 weeks ago

Belfast

I'm 100% single and it is brutal on here trying even to get a response 9 outta 10 times they dont. Maybe ladies prefer married guys so some single guys lie. But the genuine single guys are suffering.

By *amod79Man 3 weeks ago

Belfast

I'd be happy with a reply

By *achelmcrTV/TS 3 weeks ago

ashton U L

I find the same, it doesn't bother me if there open and honest but if you want a regular it makes life hard. That's why I prefer couples where man is bi.

By *etsgoexploring3Man 3 weeks ago

Teesside

I am single, and my profile says why, and everything on the profile is genuine. I am on here to have fun, and not going behind anybody’s back

By *CLM87Woman 3 weeks ago

Derbyshire

"I'm 100% single and it is brutal on here trying even to get a response 9 outta 10 times they dont. Maybe ladies prefer married guys so some single guys lie. But the genuine single guys are suffering. "

It's the sheer amount of messages we get... add on to that.. 9 times out of 10 you either get abuse back or begging if you politely decline.

Worcester

"I'm 100% single and it is brutal on here trying even to get a response 9 outta 10 times they dont. Maybe ladies prefer married guys so some single guys lie. But the genuine single guys are suffering. "

True, I can relate to that as well. However, again when you meet the right people and make the right circle of friends it makes all the difference and rest doesn’t matter so much. It just a long, hard path to walk before then lol

By *haveanicevoiceMan 3 weeks ago

Soggy Middle-Earth

On contrary if someone does a search and finds breadcrumbs or squat they'll take that as something to hide ? It's like the SF types who end up looking like average regular blokes not Arnie from Commando.

By *risxbrisxMan 3 weeks ago

Bristol

Single since 2018 lol ffs I've literally become the 'forever alone' meme now haha

By *ornishLoverMan 3 weeks ago

Cornwall

Having previously been on here for a long time as part of a couple where we generally went for MFM, our experience was that 75% plus of single profiles were there without their partner’s knowledge/consent. Same at the clubs we used to go to (as observed by the exodus around 11pm on the Friday night couples + singles nights).

It was never a issue for us as we were only ever looking for a particular dynamic/scenario and they often would open up about it once in person (not something we asked but often came up during the evening).

By *r X46Man 3 weeks ago

Liverpool

What is the ratio for people who are not bothered if the person they are meeting is attached or not?

I would think 90% women don't want to have fun with cheating married men.

I would think that 90% of guys don't really care.

May that is just on here are the amount of people having secret affairs in the real world is staggering

By *aughty_builder87Man 3 weeks ago

Keston

I’m a genuine single male. Have a few play partners I met through clubs but not in a relationship

By *alleyDaveMan 3 weeks ago

Sheffield

There are loads of us genuinely single blokes on here, but sadly the majority of us never get a look in.

By *ymbunny79Woman 3 weeks ago

sheerness

Where are they all finding these relationships?? I can’t even get a text back lol

By *aribbean King 1985Man 3 weeks ago

South West London

Majority of single men here don't get a look in unless you're a particular height, fit, high status as well as having some sort of Alpha type dominance and charisma

By *bi HaiveMan 3 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Majority of single men here don't get a look in unless you're a particular height, fit, high status as well as having some sort of Alpha type dominance and charisma "

I'd disagree with everything you said bar the very last word.

I know guys of all ages, shapes and sizes who do well on Fab.

The one thing they all have is personality and 'charisma'.

By *izandpaulCouple 3 weeks ago

merseyside

"What is the ratio for people who are not bothered if the person they are meeting is attached or not?

I would think 90% women don't want to have fun with cheating married men.

I would think that 90% of guys don't really care.

May that is just on here are the amount of people having secret affairs in the real world is staggering"

It doesn't bother us if the guys we meet are single, married or somewhere in between.

None of our business as we are looking for recreational sex not long term relationships of any form.

As long as they don't discuss or verbally disrespect their partner or wife.(Only happened once).

We tend to only meet single guys at socials, parties, clubs and holidays.

If people, singles or couples, can't be bothered to attend these type of gatherings, probably not for us.

But, as always, each to their own.

By *aribbean King 1985Man 3 weeks ago

South West London

"Majority of single men here don't get a look in unless you're a particular height, fit, high status as well as having some sort of Alpha type dominance and charisma

The one thing they all have is personality and 'charisma'. "

Really? Ok what if I told you that according to statistics between 30% to 40% of men in the country are having sex with around 80% of the women?

By *naswingdressWoman 3 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Majority of single men here don't get a look in unless you're a particular height, fit, high status as well as having some sort of Alpha type dominance and charisma

The one thing they all have is personality and 'charisma'. Really? Ok what if I told you that according to statistics between 30% to 40% of men in the country are having sex with around 80% of the women?"

... The other 60-70% should work on themselves and up their game.

Personal responsibility

By *ames250122Man 2 weeks ago

Worcester

Hmmm where did those stats of 30-40 percent of guys to 80 of woman come from? Don’t sound very reliable to be fair if honest. I think society would have to really have gone belly up that to be true out side of fab. I’d possible concede that due to the excess number of single guys on here, the over eagerness by so many men on here contacting others to meet, porn vids and TV programs in general that in the aftermath there been more of a shift to an unrealistic expectation of thinking the guys messaging should be porn star type single guys (tall, muscular, incredibly handsome, slim, toned athletic waists, hairless and massive dong), which there are a few tbf. However most are normal regular hardworking guys that don’t necessarily have the time to try and meet unrealistic expectations. They still have many great qualities, physical, mentally and personality wise but that not necessarily going to be immediately obvious so I can then understand why it hard for woman to find a guy and hard for a larger number of guys. I guess It would be the same if couples and guys had the unrealistic expectation of woman been porn star types. Regardless of whether I’m right or wrong and I could very well be wrong. Thus is life, it is what it is, it the way of things and ultimately it no one’s fault. We’re all attracted to, what we’re attracted to and as much as we want to be accepted for that, the same applies to being accepting of others preferences in return. It just a case of keep searching to find the right people you can connect with and rest no longer matters

By *eeowlsMan 2 weeks ago

sheffield

Single widowed and looking x

By *ickD80Man 2 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

There are single men on here who aren’t single, there are single females on here who aren’t single, there are male profiles that aren’t male, female profiles that aren’t female and couples profiles that aren’t a couple. People lie in everyday life but even more people lie on the internet, it’s too easy to be someone you aren’t so lots of people do it. Saying on your profile that you don’t meet married men isn’t going to stop married men messaging you so you so you need to look for the signs yourself.

Did you actually meet with any of these married men or did you discover they were married before you met them? How did you find out they’re married?

By *ignalsMan 2 weeks ago

Ainsdale

Well I'm definitely single. Don't see the point in being anything other than honest

By *he Dark SaintMan 2 weeks ago

hitchin

"Lots of men on here are married and trying to get no strings sex behind their wives' backs. Not all by any means but you should always question, especially if they can't accommodate "

The can't accommodate isn't a great metric to base whether a man is cheating ir not. Perhaps he has kids at home or he's in a house share.

By *izandpaulCouple 2 weeks ago

merseyside

"Well I'm definitely single. Don't see the point in being anything other than honest"

To be fair I don't see many single guys being dishonest and stating they are married and cheating behind their wife's back.

Probably be slightly counterproductive, but certainly a different approach.

By *naswingdressWoman 2 weeks ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Well I'm definitely single. Don't see the point in being anything other than honest

To be fair I don't see many single guys being dishonest and stating they are married and cheating behind their wife's back.

Probably be slightly counterproductive, but certainly a different approach. "

I sometimes see guys asking if cheating is a turn on. They usually get slated.

If it were a turn on, it might work.

Dunno. Musing.

By *heseeker73Man 2 weeks ago

witney

Single, horny and very much available. Want me, come and get me naughtier the better

By *ewkesbury cowboyMan 2 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Not me I'm painfully single

By *reddieMidlandsMan 2 weeks ago

chesterfield

Married honest about it and never met and I totally understand why but I’ll be honest always

By *elbriceMan 2 weeks ago

Colchester

I can’t understand why anyone lies as they’ll eventually get found out. I’m married, upfront on my profile and understand peoples choices in meeting married men!!

By *elboy46Man 2 weeks ago

Jarrow

I am definitely not taken I am a single man

By *herry delightWoman 2 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

It's not a question I ask and it doesn't normally come up during a meet if you mean married/relationship.

By *quarius40Man 2 weeks ago

Kidderminster

100% genuine single and respectful

By *ucksBoy91Man 2 weeks ago

milton keynes

I’m not taken ladies, yet

By *as13Man 2 weeks ago

Chilton

I'm married says it on my profile my wife has an account and we have a couples account too. Mrs gets off on me fucking other women it's her kink.

By *herryEatersCouple 2 weeks ago

East Cheshire

Tony has his own guy profile and there are links between the two. Yes he's 'taken' yet still free to play alone too (lucky man)

By *athan StathamMan 2 weeks ago

Manchester

"I can’t understand why anyone lies as they’ll eventually get found out. I’m married, upfront on my profile and understand peoples choices in meeting married men!!"

But your also lying

Surely you understand why you lie

By *rmrs95Couple 2 weeks ago

Chester

I'm taken but we are swingers who enjoy fun together and separately

But I know what you mean, it's amazing how many men are on here aren't actually single or even in the lifestyle

A red flag for us is usually over 30's who can't accommodate xx

By *ullsfan77Man 1 week ago

Torquay

I am married but we are ENM. My wife does not like groups, same sex or even me watching. So I respect this and play solo. Even so, this remains an issue with many. Do women on these sites subconsciously want a relationship but don’t realise it themselves? I know that many don’t want to be involved in failing marriages and the resultant fall out. However, as I am not playing behind my wife’s back, this should, in theory be of no consequence. Or is it that what most really want is fun with an outside chance of a relationship. Why not just go on a normal site if that’s what you want?

By *alleyDaveMan 1 week ago

Sheffield

There are plenty of us genuinly single blokes on here who can also accommodate, who have been on here for years. I know quite a few single blokes from South Yorkshire on here, myself included.

By *naswingdressWoman 1 week ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I am married but we are ENM. My wife does not like groups, same sex or even me watching. So I respect this and play solo. Even so, this remains an issue with many. Do women on these sites subconsciously want a relationship but don’t realise it themselves? I know that many don’t want to be involved in failing marriages and the resultant fall out. However, as I am not playing behind my wife’s back, this should, in theory be of no consequence. Or is it that what most really want is fun with an outside chance of a relationship. Why not just go on a normal site if that’s what you want?"

Why do you assume that that's what women want?

By *un beforeMan 1 week ago

london colney

very single. And straight

london colney

"Lots of men on here are married and trying to get no strings sex behind their wives' backs. Not all by any means but you should always question, especially if they can't accommodate "

Very single hate beinginclude with the wife cheaters and bi men.

By *ormalfornorfolkMan 1 week ago

Norwich

I make no secret of it.

By *osey WalesMan 1 week ago

Surrey

1st line of my profile lets interested people make up their own mind.

There was a time i would lie about my situation but not any more. I give the people who might wish to meet me the answers to any of their concerns and they then decide if they want to take things further. Sometimes they do. Sometimes they dont.

By *avidbanksMan 1 week ago

leeds

No single

By *quirrelMan 1 week ago

Tameside

Unhappily single (Widowed) So due to financial necessity I have to volunteer for all overtime to meet the bills.

That's why i am only available at odd times of the week.

So not cheating, just current financial circumstances dictate.My free time to meet.

By *ames250122Man 1 week ago

Worcester

It’s unfortunately one of those things people can only really find out is by getting to know the person. All people do is go by gut instinct and ask questions but there no sure proof way ultimately. I do think honesty should play a more important part on fab so people wanting to meet with them can make a more informed decision. I saw a thread not so long ago where a poor lady had meet with a guy and then got a call from his pregnant girlfriend not long after asking who she was. I can’t begin to imagine how horrible and traumatic an ordeal it must of been for both woman. Maybe more options should be added for relationship status on single profiles, so people can state if single, in a relationship and their partner knows they are on here or in a relationship and the other half doesn’t know? Not only would it allow people to filter out any of the above options that don’t appeal, if they lie and they mislead someone who finds out when meeting or after meeting, it can be reported on here and the account permanently suspended due to putting someone else at risk. Like wise, anyone send unsolicited and abusive messages out of the blue to profiles doing something they don’t agree with morally are also banned? The sad truth is, right or wrong people will cheat and attacking and shaming those that are open and honest just encourages other to lie. However if fab becomes more a safe space for those that are cheating then they’ll be more open and honest. That doesn’t mean anyone has to agree with it or like what they’re doing but just leave them too it. That’s sadly the only way I can think of on how it’s ever going to change from people constantly being mislead and dragged into a position they never morally agreed to, to a state where you don’t have to worry about that happening as much as it becomes less and less common. It not the best idea and I could be completely wrong but it also could be a start to moving in the right direction? x

london colney

Very single , can accommodate. , But got told not a true swinger if a single man.

By *nityCouple 1 week ago

stowmarket

As we posted earlier. The wife can have a meet within a few hours if she wished, the husband on the other hand stands no chance. The ratios are stacked in favor of the woman.

Doesn’t matter how it’s sugar coated, guys (married / single / other) will struggle.

By *edbiker6Man 7 days ago

Scarborough

"I think there's a supposedly single men on here and other sites who aren't really single, they are married and cheating xx"
please don’t put us all in the same category I was with my partner from high school 27 years never been with a other woman before or since joined up here as out of touch with the the meeting or chatting up thing lol

By *aving_great_funMan 7 days ago

London

"Taken" . . . As in somebody or someone owns those men ?

By *rossingtheRubiconMan 7 days ago

Carshalton

Very happily married as stated on my profile

By *andy mamboMan 7 days ago

saltney

62 this month single straight love to have fun with the ladies